Would this work?
Also, the guitar is an Epiphone G-400 SG.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Well, the amp may be able to metal on it's own, without the upgraded speaker and and OD pedal. Of course, those things wouldn't hurt.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I have the amp still with the stock speaker and the metal tone is decent, but it could be better. The speaker definitely does make the amp sound "small" sometimes and I hear the Ragin Cajun fixes that.
A couple more questions:
Is the Fish and Chips the best EQ for that price range? And is installing a new speaker something I could easily do myself without risking screwing anything up or if I don't have experience should I have it professionally done?
Quote by Spitz13
I'm not up on EQ pedals, but i hear the fish n chips is good value. Installing the speaker is very easy if the speaker wires use connectors instead of the wires being soldered to the speaker, but even if they are soldered, it only complicates things a little bit.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Thanks. Also, another thing so I don't have to make another thread:
Sometimes I get a sound from the amp that sounds like the tubes resonating from the sound or the amp or something. I don't really know how to describe it. It's a thin type of sound. Is this normal?
Quote by Spitz13
Quote by mcrfobtai
no.
Get a roland cube

Already got the Super Champ. And metal isn't the main thing I play, anyway.
Quote by Spitz13
Try the metal voicings? You're running a 10" speaker with an open-back enclosure, it's not really the most brutal set-up, regardless of what speaker is in there. All that stuff can't hurt though