who buy stuff from me. ive been so busy with this stuff i haven't had much time to work on my own stuff. just made an 1,100.00 allparts order for 3 or 4 members on here and ive got 3+ people arranging wood payments.

I hope i am saving you guys tons of cash for some badass wood/product!
thanks for all your doing man, hopefully sometime in the future i can do business with you when i start my 8 string.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Just a quick question, How much would A Block of mahogany or alder cost to make a 1 piece body?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
mahogany = 65-75 depending on the piece, alder would be 40-50. Call Doeringer guitar supplies for Alder, they are in Georgia, Georgia has THE BEST one piece alder supply, i get mine from a friend/school mate down there, doeringer prices are fair on some things, alder is one of them.
Have you ever shipped wood to the UK? Just wondering if it would still be cheaper than buying online...
You're very welcome, and might I say thank you in return. You have no doubt made my current guitar build possible.

Also, seeing your success, going from a basement builder to professional taking comissions and sellig parts, it gives me and many other hope, and something to look forward to.

Are you still expecting my parts to be in by the end of this week?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Øttər at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by Øttər
You're very welcome, and might I say thank you in return. You have no doubt made my current guitar build possible.

Also, seeing your success, going from a basement builder to professional taking comissions and sellig parts, it gives me and many other hope, and something to look forward to.

Are you still expecting my parts to be in by the end of this week?

Me too??

As always, thanks LP for all you do, this forum owes you for all your help and insight, and some of us owe you money-wise Seriously, thanks for hooking us up with killer supplies.
LP, you really do rule. Watching your builds on here is why I'm building one in the first place. On that note, did you ship my sapele yet? :P:

Your band's pretty rockin too.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
LP, you really do rule. Watching your builds on here is why I'm building one in the first place. On that note, did you ship my sapele yet? :P:

Your band's pretty rockin too.

+1. That dude can sing.
Вяєҭҭ
ZeGuitarist's sister is hawt.
?)
Thank YOU Kyle. You can be the voice that everyone needs to hear every once in a while... even if it means redoing something for a better end product!
well, i just got my first shipment from allparts today...

apparently they take forever to ship things, so there might be some delays. i made that order last monday.... pain in the ass. but im not gonna bitch to them for the prices we are getting. shipping a body blank of sapele (13 pounds) to the UK is 75 dollars. thats all i know.
^ My sapele will be cut this weekend
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yes sir, The inlays and neck should also be completely done this weekend as well. I cleared all my plans saturday and sunday, so i can build the whole day.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.