Poll: Do you wish you were a Power Ranger?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you wish you were a Power Ranger?
Hell yes
36 51%
Hell no
16 23%
What's a Power Ranger?
2 3%
Choose this if you are lame.
16 23%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
You'd get to make INCREDIBLE puns and one-liners AND make robots and monsters bleed sparks. YES
I'd bang the pink ranger.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by severed-metal
No. It's such a dangerous business..I wouldn't want to get hurt...

I'm gonna have to agree, it seems like all the time you put your life on the line and won't get rewarded by the ladies because you have a mask on all the time.

Okay, seriously, I would love to be the good guy and help people. That's what I want in this life anyways.
Quote by ewp805
I'd bang the pink ranger.

I used to have a crush on the pink Ranger.......

edit: Great minds think alike ^
Quote by D&DLover
You'd get to make INCREDIBLE puns and one-liners AND make robots and monsters bleed sparks. YES

He beat me to it.
The sparks always bugged me.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by mental_zer0

They are my clones.

Hey....the pink ranger has a skirt... I never noticed that.

Beetleborgs kick your wimpy power rangers asses.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I am glad that I am not a Power Ranger: I would be too busy saving people to have any time to play my guitar.
Quote by dann_blood

Beetleborgs kick your wimpy power rangers asses.

HELL ****ING YES! Beetleborgs kick ass!
Quote by rock.freak667
Hey....the pink ranger has a skirt... I never noticed that.

plus the yellow one has a bulge and the blue ranger doesn't

edit: ahhhh crap, beat.
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
howcome the chinese person is always the yellow ranger?!...(except that one season...)
+1 to beetleborgs
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
(Invalid img)
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Patty-cakez
howcome the chinese person is always the yellow ranger?!...(except that one season...)

I didn't even realise..but, they must've changed because people started making accusations
Quote by severed-metal

I didn't even realise..but, they must've changed because people started making accusations

I remember they made fun of that on I Love The 90's. They pointed out how in the first season, the yellow ranger was asian and the black ranger was black. I think after that they've been avoiding it.

I'm not sure if Tommy was Irish, but he was the green ranger so I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say he was. He was definitely white though, and he was the white ranger too...

Maybe the red ranger was a communist?
ive wanted to be tommy since i was like 2
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by musiclover2399
I remember they made fun of that on I Love The 90's. They pointed out how in the first season, the yellow ranger was asian and the black ranger was black. I think after that they've been avoiding it.

I'm not sure if Tommy was Irish, but he was the green ranger so I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say he was. He was definitely white though, and he was the white ranger too...

Maybe the red ranger was a communist?

nope, he was a native american.
I did until I realized that they risk their lives and aren't paid anything at all. They get no celebrity and get the crap beaten out of them. No thanks.

And yes, UP THE GREEN RANGER!!!
Page 1 of 2