For some reason i cant seem to get it... and ive looked for this tab elsewhere. guessing it hasnt been done. cool song tho. thx in advance.
Last edited by theeone2 at Jan 15, 2009,
ok... maybe someone can help me with the beginning plz. i can get the rest from here. thx.
mabey your thinking of Five finger death punch - "never enough" ...that could be why you cant find it.
nope.. its off their 2008 the new game

http://adventure-ernest.blogspot.com/2008/11/mudvayne-new-game-tracklist-video.html

Mudvayne - The New Game Tracklist

"Fish Out of Water" – 3:30
"Have it Your Way" – 3:45
"A New Game" – 5:03
"Dull Boy" – 4:13 (lyrics)
"Do What You Do" – 3:36 (lyrics)
"The Hate in Me" – 3:22
"Scarlet Letters" – 3:56
"Same Ol?" – 4:49
"Never Enough" – 3:38
"A Cinderella Story" – 4:40
"We the People" – 3:07
the intro starts off something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-10--10--10--10-----7----7----7----7-----5----5----5-----5-----7----7----7-----7---------------------
--8--8----8----8-----9----9----9----9------3----3----3-----3-----5-----5----5-----5---------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Well thats the best I can do, its alittle inaccurate and I just kinda through this little tab together here but Im sure this can point someone in the right direction
Alright- got the intro down perfect, but any help with the chorus would be great- kinda hard to hear through the distortion. Almost there dudes!