I've noticed that in the new PCA ad, it shows (to the right of the left handed Les Paul player ) a guy playing a Rock Band 2 guitar. What's up with that!
First, all they teach is power chords to noobs, but now, they have Rock Band!?!?!? How lame is that. Has anyone here actually attended Power Chord Academy?

btw, I beat Rock Band the other day, so no hard feelings to it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jan 14, 2009,
I know there's a few people here that have gone, and if I remember right the usual consensus was that it was a rip-off.
I lol'd... I use powerchords but they're pretty much the retarded cousin of barre chords
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by irishstang_87
I'm guessing you haven't, so how do you know that's all they teach?

It's all in the name, man. All in the name .
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
It's all in the name, man. All in the name .

So I'm guessing you're just a man that looks like a ****ing pencil.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182

i iz lawling
Every day

is exactly

the same...
Quote by Greenfinger182

Fantastic.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Greenfinger182

Actually, yes.

All in love my good friend.

edit: Actually, now I realize how funny your post way, Greenfinger182.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Last edited by Pencil Man at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by Comrade Curry
Now was that becuase he was an 09'er or just for the **** of it?

I think you can draw your own conclusions
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Last edited by Greenfinger182 at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by Greenfinger182
I think you can draw your own conclusions

You are UG's Dick.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by bendystraw
Surly they teach intermediate players on arrangement and playing in a group?

from my understanding it's mostly focused on songwriting and getting along in the music industry.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I hate Power Chord Academy. My friend put his email on there and mine so now I keep getting spam from them.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by BostonLP
I lol'd... I use powerchords but they're pretty much the retarded cousin of barre chords

Heh, they sound like crap with too much gain, but that's because I don't play guitar for Opeth...
/lame excuse for poor technique
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by mustangrobert13
at this thread.

But seriously, that camp costs like $1000!

Thank You. Better than my Girl Scout Cookies thread!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

one of my friends went there (shes a drummer) and she was in a band with complete noobs. i felt bad for her. but im thinking about going to a local camp, they are way cheap and i heard thats it actually decent.
lol haven't you guys seen their promo videos?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Idk, I looked up some videos on youtube, and they were pretty terrible. And wasn't that cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit with the girl screaming annoyingly out of key from PCA?
Has this thread died? I hope not. Has anyone hear of this new ear masters product?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
Has this thread died? I hope not. Has anyone hear of this new ear masters product?

Please don't bring threads like this back from the dead, it died, just leave it like that, that's what normally happens to these kinds of threads FYI
Quote by BostonLP

But they sound completly different...