I personally haven't found a real good one. I hate limewire cuz there is no files of not very well known bands and if there are, they have no sources

Just curious!

sorry if this is the wrong forum. I couldn't find anywhere else to put it
I do not participate in illegal activity.

/square
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I use blubster, but lately it's becoming more and more ****. There's pop up ads, and those annoying audible ads. I'm looking for something else, but right now blubster is the only one i can find that has the music i listen to.

I try to just buy cd's, though.
Acquisition
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I find in all of the forums that I've been in, UG has the
largest number of members who like to be a$$holes for no reason
Bit Torrent. Are there really people who download music that still don't know what torrents are?
The music store.

Otherwise it would be Limewire, but that doesn't work on this old computer.

I used to use Morpheus, but I upgraded to a version that only sends you to Amazon.com to buy the CD.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by codynw42

uhhhh.......4chan?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I like going to the music store, because I want my favorite artists to be able to continue to put out albums for me to enjoy.
Quote by Shpongled
Bit Torrent. Are there really people who download music that still don't know what torrents are?

Yes. One of them would be me LOL. What is a bit torrent?
Quote by codynw42
Uhhh. What?

4chan: the one place on the internet where you will find nothing but jerks.

Ultimate Guitar doesn't even come close.

Demonoid.
And sorry if I've been misinformed, but, IIRC, bands don't receive much from album sales.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Shpongled
You really need to learn to use google...
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=4chan

Pfft...
No need for that..
They got a wiki now!

EDIT: I use rapishare and stuff.. Better for downloading stuff which has no seeds on utorrents... Buttt... If you've got some extra cash just buy the album
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by Shpongled

I use Torrents for full albums or discographies. I just find Ares & limewire much more practical for single songs.
I'm just waiting for that guy who started the group about paying for his music to show up.

Well for me, I use YouTube, with MediaConverter.org. I'm technically doing nothing illegal because UMG, WarnerBros., Etc., posted there artists work on YouTube. I'm just taking advantage of that
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
torrents and index mainly. i occaisionally buy cds but i never have any money
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by ShaunDiel
I use Torrents for full albums or discographies. I just find Ares & limewire much more practical for single songs.

You could just use utorrent and select the tracks you want. Limewire simply is not a safe program to use.
*cough* torrents *cough*
seriously, though dont do it illegally or else the mpaa will rip off your ballsacks.
Quote by Cianyx
Pfft...
No need for that..
They got a wiki now!

EDIT: I use rapishare and stuff.. Better for downloading stuff which has no seeds on utorrents... Buttt... If you've got some extra cash just buy the album

well let's be honest...who ever has extra cash?
I use various sites to search through rapidshare and megaupload, like google and 4megaupload. I also use torrents if I can't find what I want or if it goes slow.
Torrents are so last year.
Last edited by SpelChek at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek
Torrents, because I'm a bastard like that.

This.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.

True, because excluding a special few, musicians are all tools. Its a fact.

And on topic, use torrents through uTorrent client. But i try to buy cds as much as possible.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
iTunes, because I don't like stealing from my favorite artists.

+103
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311