what happened....
why did u kick him out....
was he pissed.....

MY experience...Our band's 2nd guitar wasnt dedicated plus hes very bossy and had a bad temper....also he isnt that good
My band still havnt kicked him out yet..due to the fact that hes in a gang and we dont wanna be killed LOL im serious

any helpful hints will do
Last edited by Antimage27 at Jan 14, 2009,
They didn't kick me out. I kicked out all of them.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Yeah, my band kicked out our old bassist because he wasn't able to make practices...it wasn't fun, but there were no hard feelings.
I want to kick myself out my own band. But can't because... meh. I dunno...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Yeah I had to do the dirty work..it was our drummer. We're still friends though, I felt like a dick..the band pressured me into kicking him out...He was pissed, but I can't really blame him.
I quit my last band because the drummer never showed up, the bassist was a retarded WoW player, and the other guitarist was only interested in playing things I wasn't into[the strokes, metallica]
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I've been kicked out before.
I left for a week and when I came back they had combined with another band and replaced me and the drummer.
The reason was because apparently our band wasn't going anywhere and the other band needed a singer.
I was angry for awhile, but I got over it.
We're kicking out our bassist because he's brushing off practice for some girl he's not even going out with. And he's also stopped practicing on his own time and is starting to suck.

Also Paul and I are switching to eight-string guitars.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
i kinda ended a band all together out of frustration
my drummer i honestly thought didnt care
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
yes. our bassist. he was a big time alcoholic. he kept trying to beat up my drummer and I so we eventually told him to get the hell out

which he was pissed already because all the time we had been trying to help him get it under control but he thought we were trying to plan something against him. I guess he was paranoid too. But he tried to kick our asses yet again when we kicked him out so we kicked his ass lol
My guitarist had a tendency to ditch band practice's to try and get with a girl, or devote an entire practice to serenade a girl with blink 182 covers, refusing to play anything else or attempt to sit down and write with me and my drummer. So, me and my drummer finally said "**** it, you're out. Have fun getting rejected" (That's kinda what made the situation so funny, he never really got any chicks). Eventually we tried to get the band back together, but all the guitarist wanted to play was more pop punk covers, and Me and my drummer wanted to write some original stuff that was more down the post-hardcore path. I didn't really care all that much what we played, i just wanted to write and play original songs, but my drummer was incredibly pissed at this. The morning after a practice I get a text from my guitarist saying that the band is gone again, and i say "**** me". Then i read the conversation between guitarist and drummer and saw that guitarist tried to take out his anger with drummer and other people on me, involving me in things that i had nothing to do with. This of course pissed me off beyond belief, and i still hold him in the same respects as a do the common house fly.
Common sense is becoming such and uncommon trait.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I have to kick out our drummer this weekend =/

good luck with that bro
I got kicked out of a band. The drummer got me kicked out because I like Hendrix. Then everyone else said he could kick me out but he'd have to do it. He then never did it and I found out from the singer.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Antimage27
what happened....
why did u kick him out....
was he pissed.....

MY experience...Our band's 2nd guitar wasnt dedicated plus hes very bossy and had a bad temper....also he isnt that good
My band still havnt kicked him out yet..due to the fact that hes in a gang and we dont wanna be killed LOL im serious

any helpful hints will do

That just sounds like an all around amount of fagot-ness.

If he's in a gang and you kick him, get his pussy as friends to come to your house, and when they do, beat the ever loving **** out of them for being on your property.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

lol im pretty sure im getting kicked out sumtime soon. my whole band plays like funk and crap like that and im all into classic rock so the guys think im a freaking idiot... also i skip practice a lot.. that's probably another reason

edit: advice for TS; just break up the band completely say that you're all done and then reform without him knowing.
Last edited by Les Paul57 at Jan 14, 2009,
QUOTE:
edit: advice for TS; just break up the band completely say that you're all done and then reform without him knowing

we tried that...doesnt work he'll find out soon enough
were trying to make it big, or at least getting known (anyways not the point)
point is hell find out soon enough and kill us
Quote by a7xf@n43v3r
yes. our bassist. he was a big time alcoholic. he kept trying to beat up my drummer and I so we eventually told him to get the hell out

which he was pissed already because all the time we had been trying to help him get it under control but he thought we were trying to plan something against him. I guess he was paranoid too. But he tried to kick our asses yet again when we kicked him out so we kicked his ass lol

lulz
Quote by Firebread
I got kicked out of a band. The drummer got me kicked out because I like Hendrix. Then everyone else said he could kick me out but he'd have to do it. He then never did it and I found out from the singer.

That's a pretty stupid reason to kick someone out.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Antimage27
QUOTE:
edit: advice for TS; just break up the band completely say that you're all done and then reform without him knowing

we tried that...doesnt work he'll find out soon enough
were trying to make it big, or at least getting known (anyways not the point)

lol try playing music so insanely bad that he gets pissed off and leaves. Walk into practice one day "Alright guys, i think we're taking this band in the wrong direction. I have seen the way and we are now a Christian Soft Rock band". He'll be out the door in seconds.
lol that christian soft rock suggestion should work... it would work with me...after I let out a big ol' WTF and jerked the gherkin unleashing a sperm flood on to everyones gear I would walk the hell out.
Quote by FloyDZeD
That's a pretty stupid reason to kick someone out.

I agree, but it doesn't matter. I've been much more successful flying solo with a loop pedal than they have been all together anyways.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Antimage27
QUOTE:

...Call the police...?

I mean, if he wants to kill you, it isn't just him telling his mom and then his mom calling your mom.

This bitch wants to f**cking kill you!
Poop.

Yes, poop.