Anybody know why UG hasn't accepted a tab in quite a while. There's now more tabs waiting approval than tabs requested. Is there a lawsuit going like there was against every American tab Website a few years back?

Anyhow thought I'd ask.
Zapppppppppp's been drinking too much lately...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
For some strange reason recently, I sent in a perfect tab of something and it got rejected, only to have someone send in the same thing the day after and it gets accepted.

The fresh tabs page is also harder to use now, in my opinion.
Quote by Metallica_Man55

I thought so too.
Just sort by date and it's like how it was before.
Quote by byob_soad2
I thought so too.
Just sort by date and it's like how it was before.

you also have to sort it by new songs and new versions.
Yeah I sent in a great tab of In Flames and it gets rejected. I have Amazing Slow Downer so it's note for note =/ IDK w/e
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
Yeah I sent in a great tab of In Flames and it gets rejected. I have Amazing Slow Downer so it's note for note =/ IDK w/e

That probably happens a lot. I wouldn't be mad if they just rejected it and that was the end, but someone else sent in a tab that was very similar to mine very shortly after mine got rejected and they accepted theirs.
I know this. I've been trying to get one of mine accepted for a while. It actually got accepted the other day

#1225 contributor
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Metallica_Man55
you also have to sort it by new songs and new versions.

Forgot that.
I hate that!
Quote by Metallica_Man55
For some strange reason recently, I sent in a perfect tab of something and it got rejected, only to have someone send in the same thing the day after and it gets accepted.

That has happend to me so many times.

I'm not the best tabber, but I can spend weeks perfecting something, until I know it is perfect, and then it gets rejected... I don't bother tabbing stuff out for this site anymore.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I made a good solo acoustic version of Whole Lotta Love, but it got rejected. It was good for campfire sing-alongs, too.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Reported?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.