As some of you may know, I'm a bit paranoid about getting into college (even though I don't work hard enough for my own standards).

So,

am I losing my life away by studying for the SAT? Some of my friends said that "you can't really study for it," but I actually think the book I'm using (Official SAT study guide) it is helping refreshing my memory. Then again, that might be me trying to justify the purchase and using it as an excuse to do something nerdy.

Halp?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
just study it and dont question yourself
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
The SAT's were such a joke. I fell asleep during most of it and pulled out like a 1700. Don't worry too much about them because your GPA/Average will do more for you than an SAT score will. Colleges take into consideration that people can panic during a big test like that.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I took the SAT's last year (Not PSATs or anything else. I'm on a scholarship to a private school and they wanted me to take it), I was 13, I made a 1450/1600, which would get me into pretty much any ol' college. If you honestly can't score higher than a 13 year old you don't belong in a higher learning facility.
I never studied for it at all.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Last edited by NorfIrIon at Jan 14, 2009,
couldn't tell you cuz i didn't take any college entrance exams. you don't em for tech school/military like me.
I'd add a poll but I don't know how...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
My SAT scores are in:

Test Date  Test  	
01/2009	   SAT Reasoning Test
                        Score  	National Percentile  	
Critical Reading	520	        56%  	
Math	                620	        80%  	
Writing	                630	        87%  	
Multiple Choice     	66 (score range: 20-80)	   	
Essay	                7 (score range: 2-12)	

I was planning to take it again before I even took the test; my Critical Reading scores confirms that I should definitely take it again, amirite?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Feb 14, 2009,