Well, I got a new xpt700 for christmas.. and when i try to play a7x songs, i noticed the tuning pegs and yeah..so i don't know how to drop tune on it. Anyone know how?
Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez Xpt700 [xiphos] green/blue, Zacky V Blade, Shcecter Synyster Custom [Afterlife Version]
Amp:Roland Cube x15, Vox VT30, Vox VT100
Other stuff: Dunlop Classic Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Whammy
You have to release the lock on the nut to drop tune it. You have a secondary guitar which you'd be better off using for drop tuning rather than putting yourself through alot of trouble.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by ravioli123
You have to release the lock on the nut to drop tune it. You have a secondary guitar which you'd be better off using for drop tuning rather than putting yourself through alot of trouble.

oh ok..well thanks for the help
Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez Xpt700 [xiphos] green/blue, Zacky V Blade, Shcecter Synyster Custom [Afterlife Version]
Amp:Roland Cube x15, Vox VT30, Vox VT100
Other stuff: Dunlop Classic Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Whammy
No problem If you're adamant about using your Ibanez, look into getting one of these http://www.zzounds.com/item--EVHDTUNA
There are disadvantages to it but it seems handy.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by dskid808
I got a new xpt700 for christmas

Me too, here's mine...

now show us yours!
They don't call me "The King Of Awesomeness" for nothing!