Considering this is a site mostly composed of musicians and the dillusional, I'm hoping someone has, share stories.
Hi, my name is Clay Aiken. I just haven't told anyone.

I came in second to that fat black ****.

btw. im gay
I have a friend who tried out.

The judges told him he was really and good, but he just didn't look old enough to see the real judges.

He's trying again next year and will probably make it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Oh yeah, I was #32454 in Cleveland.

I brought a .357 magnum with me and shot Simon Cowell right in the head.

Have they aired it yet?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
My one friend did. She bitches about losing all the time and says that they didnt accept any of the good people. I usually just tell her she sucks.
Quote by jmonko
I'll do it sometime just for the lulz, or I'll start singing Dr. Acula.

You think you can hide this from me?
I thought about trying out, but my brother told me I'm the guy who thinks he sounds great and then gets crushed and laughed out by the judges.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
just type death metal idol in youtube and laugh your ass off!
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P
My mate tried out for Australian Idol. He got on the piss before going in and sung Best Day Ever by SpongeBob. I wanted to go also and sing I Cum Blood, but I looked too young.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
My mate tried out for Australian Idol. He got on the piss before going in and sung Best Day Ever by SpongeBob. I wanted to go also and sing I Cum Blood, but I looked too young.

I would never make it on American Idol. I would end up singing "Born to Be Wild" like Fernando Ribeiro from Moonspell... And I would instantly be thrown out of the audition.