As the title states...
looking for the Vintage black or See-thru black cherry mainly. I want one with EMG 81/60 pups and 24 frets. some models have the sperzel tuners, those are a plus. I would like it to come with a hardshell case preferably an ESP one, but it's not a must. I want one it near mint or mint condition and nothing wrong with anything on it.

I know these are kinda strict specs, but i'm willing to buy one right away. I also have a Jackson KE-3 I can sell or partially trade for the eclipse. Also if any one has a real ESP Eclipse or Horizon NT-II version for a cheap price i'd consider it as well.

thanks!
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Hey, I won one on eBay last night. Brand new dark cherry for $666.00 plus $25 shipping. If you want I'll put you in touch with the seller and he will ship it directly too you.
This seller is legit and it is new from a store. He had it at a buy it now of $900 with best offer. I put in $666 and he accepted. I just have too many guitars right now. I was gonna strip it and sell the rest but Id rather help out if someone wants it.
I hear ya ocean. Really is BS that we have to work so hard to avoid all the knock offs.
I looked at the ec1000s on eBay and at least half were knockoffs. The LtD on the headstock was the wrong font all together.
I'm no expert, but that looks just like the one I bought in blue, but in cherry...
Well, if it looks legit and someone wants it just let me know soon. Ill have it shipped directly to you instead of me. If there is a propblem, ebay and paypal have very good customer protection processes in place.
That's a fantastic price for a brand new EC-1000. I'm jealous.
Quote by DILtron3000
This seller is legit and it is new from a store. He had it at a buy it now of $900 with best offer. I put in $666 and he accepted. I just have too many guitars right now. I was gonna strip it and sell the rest but Id rather help out if someone wants it.

What would you strip off of it, and what would you sell? Would you actually make money?
Naw prob not gonna make any money. I want the emgs, tuners, and bridge for my zakk wylde (if the hardware would fit). Id put the stuff from the epi on the ec-1000 and see what it went for on ebay. I want the active pups and they would run me $200 plus anyways. If I sold it for $500 it would still be a profit.

Seems like a sheety thing to do if someone else really it though.

I thought it was wierd that someone posted WTB the minute after I found out I won it. Honestly I didnt think the seller would take $666 for it, so, it was a pleasant surprise.
Wow, lots of posts here haha. I'd like a bit cheaper, but if it's completely new maybe i can spend the extra bundle. Does it come with the hardshell esp case? Right now i could get a 30th anniversary edition ec-2005 with a cash for $550 shipped/paypal'd. I'd get it right away, but i'd prefer a color other than just black. How quickly do i need to let you know?
thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Take your time and dont worry about it. If you want the ec-1000 Ill keep it for you as long as I can and im checking on the case with the seller.

The ec-2005 looks pretty sweet. I know its just black but it looks really bad ass. If I had a choice, Id want the vintage black ec-1000.
sure, thanks for the offer, let me know on the case.
SPAM: