Here's what i want to do:
Replace all the pots and electronics
Possibly get a new tune-o-matic bridge
Get new pups (I'm thinking a SD 59 in the neck, SD Phat Cat in the middle, and i dunno bout the bridge) and essentially turn it into a H-S-H guitar
Rewire the guitar to get more pickup combinations

This is where i need your help!
I was thinking of having the pickup switch select: bridge, bridge+neck, neck, then use a push pull pot to add the phat cat into the pickup combinations getting: bridge+middle, middle, neck+middle
I also want to get that out of phase/reverse wound sound when the middle pickup is on with the bridge or neck pickup

The thing is i know next to nothing about electronics and wiring guitars. Could i get some help on this? thanks in advance
also if you guys have any suggestions for customizing guitar i'd be grateful
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Don't listen to him. It's not that hard. Assuming you know how to solder... (I just contradicted myself, didn't I? oops.)

I recently completely rewired my Stratocaster and added a pickup... it's not hard at all. This was also my first time giving it a shot... a lot easier than I thought it would be. XD Just pay attention to the wiring diagrams.
And, by the way, the push/pull pot to throw in the middle pickup is cool. I hadn't thought of that. I might just be stealing the idea.
Yeah i've heard that installing pups and electronics isn't that hard, and besides i have a friend who's handy with a soldering gun.
What i really need is a diagram of how i would wire the pickups to my configuration.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
if you're getting new pickups as part of the mod, they should come with wiring diagrams. otherwise just google that ****
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
I would, but i don't think that anyone's done a pup configuration like this...well at least not that i know of
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Seymour duncans website has a ton of wiring config pdf's for download I'm doing the same thing as of now. Tricking out my Epi black beauty. I'm turning all the gold to nickel. I've ordered a graphtech resomax tom bridge and stop piece and kluson waffle back tuners. Thinking about replacing the nut with a black tusq xl nut. I'm gonna be ordering burstbuckers 1, 2 and 3 and replacing all the electronics with cts and switch craft. I'm gonna do the neck, neck+bridge, bridge then have a push pull for the middle.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
get a bigsby?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite