I had a thread earlier but didnt really get much response...
Anywho, I might be getting an MI Audio Crunch Box and I want to know how it will mesh with my EVJ when cranked. Will I still get the Marshallness? Will it turn into overly distorted meyhem? Will I keep asking questions like I'm promo-ing a TV show?

We'll have to find out.

Thanks guys
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

yeah it'll be great with it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sounds good.
You should prolly invest in an EQ for the EVJ too as it lacks one.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
I have a ten band already^

Quote by bogg808

sorry
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
With the VJ cranked? I think it would be a muddy mess, be better off running it into it clean in my opinion.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
With the VJ cranked? I think it would be a muddy mess, be better off running it into it clean in my opinion.

He may be right. Stay close to the 12 o'clock position. Push it from there and see what happens. it's very rare i see the 2 o'clock position on my VJ with my POD. Normally only with an AC 30 model or similar.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Well can I turn the gain way down on the Crunch Box and use it more to shape tone than to distort the sound?

Quote by bogg808

No.

The Crunch Box is a distortion, if you want to do that I'd get a nice OD.

The Crunch Box is great, but you have to run it into a clean amp, or it'll get muddy.
the MI audio blue boy deluxe has tons of gain on tap, a little less than the crunch box but still a ton and works great as a boost. oh and the brightness knob works wonders for the EVJ since it is a bit dark sounding.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
So they will sound good together?

Quote by bogg808