hello i would like some suggestions on a new guitar to get. Although I won't have the money to buy it any time soon, its nice to have an idea of what u want before you get it. I already have a PRS Se Custom with a tremolo (tuned to either E Standard or Drop D) and am looking for a guitar to keep in Drop C

Here are some things I am looking for

a floyd rose tremolo (my prs has a non locking one and id rather not use it than let it go out of tune)

good tuning stability

a cool body style (maybe an explorer or v copy)

good pickups for alternative/ alternative metal (SOAD, TDG, Audioslave, early Nickelback, etc.

also it must be good at holding a Drop C (my current prs doesn't do well below Drop D)

Since it'll be a while before i get it, I can consider any budget level. I will have it connected to a Crate V50 tube amp on clean with a dist pedal.
any suggestions please
Last edited by lemon_lime123 at Jan 14, 2009,
I'm thinking Agile Ghost or Hornet or Reaper. The Ghost is an explorer type and it comes in red, black, white, and green. The Hornet is a Randy Rhoads style V while the Reaper is similar to the Dave Mustaine V. The Hornet and the Ghost have seven string models that are just as cool.

Here's the link:
http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss16.html
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
^^ That Agile looks pretty nice. No floyd though, but sexy as hell.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.