i'm not actually considering buying any new amps, and if i was i would buy a good tube combo.

so what do you guys reckon are the most high quality Solid State amps, preferably non modeling amps only.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I've heard good things about Randall and Ampeg solid-states, but I don't know any specific models off the top of my head.
Theres a Hughes & Kettner SS amp, started with a Z.

Sounded pretty good in the shop, in my opinion.

Also, older Fender SS amps are pretty good, SRV used them, Jonny Greenwood used them, etc.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Roland Jazz Chorus JC120
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Roland JC-120
80s Fender SS amps (princeton chorus)
Rockman A12-50 (one of the BEST amps I have ever played period)
Rockman sustainer (it's technically only a preamp but one of the best)
Ampeg VH140C
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
Roland JC-120
80s Fender SS amps (princeton chorus)
Rockman A12-50 (one of the BEST amps I have ever played period)
Rockman sustainer (it's technically only a preamp but one of the best)
Ampeg VH140C

I'm agreeing with that.
I've also heard that Randall solid states are great for high gain stuff too.
Quote by djszkoda
Theres a Hughes & Kettner SS amp, started with a Z.

The Zentera is a modeller.

Anyway, vintage Fender and Musicman solid States are badass. In many cases, I find them preferable to a tube amp.
Musicman amps are great also, and don't forget the line 6 vetta
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Roland JC120 have the best cleans of any amps I've ever played. Old Ampeg SS amps (particularly the VH-140C and the SS-140C) are terrific also.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Roland JC120 for Cleans. Ampeg VH-140C for the Br00talz.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Yeah i can vouch for Randalls SS amps, they are pretty damn good for a solid state amp
RG's & Mesa's