I've got my mind set on getting this amp. But is there a difference if i get the 1x12 or the 2x12? How different are they and pros and cons?
The 2X12 will be louder...but it's not that much louder to your ears, because 50w tube is VERY loud. On 5w, the two twelve's will carry the sound out better.Also, the 2x12 is alot heavier, but again, both amps are going to be very heavy.

Anyways, the 2X12's main advantage is TONE. More emphasis on the bottom end and a noticeably fatter tone. I love it. But yeah, take it from me, if the extra 50 or 100$ is available, I'd suggest you get a 2X12. I loves mine. It's my baby . But if your on a bit of a budget, then the 1x12 is perfectly fine.

Bottom line is, the 1x12 sounds fantastic. The 2x12 is just the "premium" version, if you will.
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
Quote by harrisonmon
The 2X12 will be louder...but it's not that much louder to your ears, because 50w tube is VERY loud. On 5w, the two twelve's will carry the sound out better.Also, the 2x12 is alot heavier, but again, both amps are going to be very heavy.

Anyways, the 2X12's main advantage is TONE. More emphasis on the bottom end and a noticeably fatter tone. I love it. But yeah, take it from me, if the extra 50 or 100$ is available, I'd suggest you get a 2X12. I loves mine. It's my baby . But if your on a bit of a budget, then the 1x12 is perfectly fine.

Bottom line is, the 1x12 sounds fantastic. The 2x12 is just the "premium" version, if you will.

Wow. You just covered everything.