I'm into gore and screamo films and this is perhaps one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. Maybe its cause I first saw it when I was little but I remember watching this when I was like 12 and the scene with the ship's video log scarred the **** out of me and definitely scarred me a lil, this movie's really ****ed up. So jw, who's seen this movie and what do y'all think about it?
I like it. Especially the creepy **** with the demons speaking Latin and **** on the abandoned spacecraft.
No gore films have anything on August Undergrounds Mordum.
Yeah man, don't you remember that part in casablanca where darth vader slices oly sykes in half vertically?

Classic, buddy.
Quote by Nafon
No gore films have anything on August Undergrounds Mordum.

I've seen it and thought it was pretty damn boring. In fact, most if not all Gore movies are boring.
Quote by 1010011010
I've seen it and thought it was pretty damn boring. In fact, most if not all Gore movies are boring.

Meh, Toetag pictures can really make stuff real.

That movie in comparison to other gore movies in general, they have nothing on it.
i thought this thread was going to be about black holes...

*leaves*
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I prefer Dr. Grant sticking to them dinosaurs rather than trying to dabble with the devil.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i thought this thread was going to be about black holes...

*leaves*

Me too
*leaves via different exit so as not to seem like a stalker*
Quote by tushmeister
Me too
*leaves via different exit so as not to seem like a stalker*

Same *jumps out window since there are no more exits*
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Havent seen it since I was about the same age as TS but yeah it was jarring.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
The first half of the movie was great, the second half was boring. They should have come up with a better climax and plot ending. "The ship brought me back" wooooh scary
interesting, i too was the same age as TS when i saw this film

it was mind blowing for me, being only 12 years old, and i'm finding it really difficult to find any dvds, as with Evil Dead. Army of Darkness is ok, but not after the 10th time

however, 'Show Girls' and 'Candyman' are even more destructive to a developing mind when your 8