Erm well, I'm not really new to FireFox, I used to always use it but than the newer versions of IE came out and I kinda went that way just because of compatibility issues. Now switched over to the new FF because of how bad IE is SUCKING.

ANYWAY. I just got the new version and I tried out the add-on Cooliris...FREAKING AMAZING. I absolutely love it for Flickr and Youtube and Hulu! Does anyone else love it as much as I?!

Though one issue, it doesn't work for the game thing on Yahoo, and that's also my question. I thought surely this new awesome version of FF would be more supportive of everything, but such sites as MSN and Yahoo games say I need IE...is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance!

BTW I searchbar'd and found nothing really about Cooliris or this question so...if there is something I apologize!
i just downloaded it.
It makes me feel important and rich.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
i just downloaded it.
It makes me feel important and rich.

Hahaha I know right...

Makes you feel all high tech and sh1t...haha

Well glad I'm not the only one who thought it was cool...
Do not know if want...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm downloading it now, will it make me feel like I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard bravely going... ?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by say-10
what is cooliris.

nb4toolazy/google

Cooliris is what used to be called PicLens. It basically lets you view all the pictures on a page or site in a big, scrollable thing, which is quite useful when you're looking at image heavy sites like deviantArt or myspace or whatever.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yer, it's good but I don't see myself using it that much, because when you click on a pic to enlarge it, it's really bad quality, but if you click on the pic normally on the website then it's much higher quality even when enlarged.

I dunno whether this is just me doing something wrong tho?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
Yer, it's good but I don't see myself using it that much, because when you click on a pic to enlarge it, it's really bad quality, but if you click on the pic normally on the website then it's much higher quality even when enlarged.

You have to wait for the picture to load...It doesn't affect the quality at all.

I use Chrome now, but when I used FF I used PicLens (now Cooliris) a lot, I really liked it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Trickycindy

Like the guy above me said, you gotta wait. But not that long, takes like 1-2 seconds maybe. Sometimes it doesn't have the best quality because it gets the image from the actual page your on, rather than when you click the picture normally it takes you to the higher quality pic (if that makes sense..?)

I downloaded it yesterday and I've been using it a lot for Flickr, I've got thousands of images on there so it's very nice to have them all nicely laid out like that.
You're all just now getting Cooliris? I got it back in early '08 when it was PicLens >> <<

But yeah, it only works for supported video and picture sites. I'm sure Yahoo Games doesn't fall under that.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Kind of pointless but pretty awesome. I'm going to use it.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
PicLens, n00bs

And I disabled it because I never used it that much. I haven't installed it in my new setups.
Quote by PlayMadness
You're all just now getting Cooliris? I got it back in early '08 when it was PicLens >> <<

But yeah, it only works for supported video and picture sites. I'm sure Yahoo Games doesn't fall under that.

Well it said Yahoo was supported so I kinda of assumed Yahoo games would be (other games sites are, I mean like go under featured games and there's like a million of them you can play in that thing).

But you guys can play MSN and Yahoo games in FireFox? I've tried everything and all it tells me is I need Internet explorer! I read that its because Microsoft put a thing in those sites so you need their program...

But I dont get why its different for me though...
Quote by LordBishek
PicLens, n00bs

And I disabled it because I never used it that much. I haven't installed it in my new setups.

lol its now known as cooliris, but i preferred the old name. [pic lens]

and its awesome. i heard u can get it on the iPhone/iPod touch now.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah