Page 1 of 2
One of my best friends, lets call him Joe, has a sister. This sister is 14 years old, around 100lbs. Lets call her Layla. Cute blond.

Both my best friend and Layla are good friends with an older guy, much older guy, lets call him Jeff. Jeff is 20, big guy, 300lb football player.

Now... my two friends Joe and Jeff hang out all the time, really good bros, and are constantly together doing stuff. Joe knows that Jeff and Layla are friends... but thats about it.

Today I discovered from a reliable source that Jeff and Layla are makin' whoopie behind my best friends back. Very often.

tl;dr - My best friend's 20 year-old mate is ****ing his 14 year old sister behind his back.

****ty thing is I am friends with all of them.

As of now I plan to pretend like I don't know. What would you do were you in my situation?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Jan 15, 2009,
In this situation, I would do as follows:

1. Hear gossip and news about 20 and 14 year old sex-joy-time.
2. Continue living my life.
i would pretend i don't know as well, as long as no one else knows u know. just play it cool and forget about it. and stay out of it. the last thing u want is one of them turning on you.
That's wrong in almost every state...oh wait...every state.

I'd stop that non sense before he gets caught and charged with...well...too much stuff..

Being that young, they're immature and if he pisses her off she could say he raped her and well...you get the point.

EDIT: Oh I say this because I've seen it happen, not me of course, but some people I know. Normally I'd say ignore it but...idk.
Last edited by TGFMusic at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Ask how the whole statuatory rape thing is going for him.

This.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
ask the 20 year old for a video? then show to said brother as proof.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Ask to join.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Tell the police! Actually, I would see about getting some of that 14-year old action. Maybe the both of you can share and have a real nice party with it.

This is assuming that by 14 Year old you mean whiskey because that stuff is good aged! Every man has a bottle of it that he calls his sister that he can call on to help him feel better.

(After reading my own response, :facepalm
Last edited by Chaos Nil at Jan 15, 2009,
Talk to the 20 year old first.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by exiledsoul
ask the 20 year old for a video? then show to said brother as proof.

And the police.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Talk to the 20 year old first.

I would, but I'm not too stoked about talking to a 300lb football player about this, whilst I weigh 120lbs.

Not the most awesome scenario.

EDIT: when I said that Jeff is my friend... I meant moreso that we hang out a few times a week and party. We don't usually talk. He doesn't usually talk, actually. He's not the type.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I would, but I'm not too stoked about talking to a 300lb football player about this, whilst I weigh 120lbs.

Break his legs, then interrogate him Joker-style.
Quote by fretsonfire74
And the police.

why the po po? he should keep it for himself.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
talk 2 jeff
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by InvaderTSN
Dude, you should play Layla and win Layla's heart over and do her in the butt to spite Jeff.

This.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

EDIT: when I said that Jeff is my friend... I meant moreso that we hang out a few times a week and party. We don't usually talk. He doesn't usually talk, actually. He's not the type.

you really think hes going to try to kick the shit out of you because you are calling him out on statutory? if he so much as touches you, you can go to the cops for BOTH assault and statutory rape. unless he is a moron he will realize this. talk to him. dont be a dick about it, just talk to him.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
you really think hes going to try to kick the shit out of you because you are calling him out on statutory?

... yeah? haha.

The thing is if I say something and it gets out, and its true, everything will get ****ed up. What about the girls parents? Where's the proof? She wants the sex, its consensual. DNA tests would have to ensue if she denies it.

I don't know dude I'm not down to go through with that. It's alot of **** and alot of people would hate me in the process.
-Jim Morrison
Just ask yourself: WWSRVD?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by Ach-med

Play the blues.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Ach-med

Play the meanest, Hendrix-inspired solo this side of the Mississip.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
... yeah? haha.

The thing is if I say something and it gets out, and its true, everything will get ****ed up. What about the girls parents? Where's the proof? She wants the sex, its consensual. DNA tests would have to ensue if she denies it.

I don't know dude I'm not down to go through with that. It's alot of **** and alot of people would hate me in the process.

wait.

so are you bothered by them having sex or not?

if you are bothered that they are, talk to jeff. if not, just let it be and act oblivious to it.

although i will submit for the record, jeff is a tool and most likely cant hook up with a girl his own age.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I just have ask, what do the people's weight have to do with this?
Dude, you never mentioned how much your friend weighed.
Come on, you're leaving out important details here.

EDIT: Damn. Beaten to it.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Originally Posted by InvaderTSN
Dude, you should play Layla and win Layla's heart over and do her in the butt to spite Jeff.

This.
Quote by say-10
I just have ask, what do the people's weight have to do with this?

To give you an image.

He is not 300lbs of muscle, hint hint (but it's not like he's weak), and she's extremely skinny. It just makes me go... wat?
-Jim Morrison
Tell her: You've got me on my knees. I'm begging, darling, please. Let's make the best of the situation before I finally go insane.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
To give you an image.

He is not 300lbs of muscle, hint hint (but it's not like he's weak), and she's extremely skinny. It just makes me go... wat?

For some reason I'm imaging a small child with a strap-on doing a very large black guy in the butt, and I'm really starting to resent you for it.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
For some reason I'm imaging a small child with a strap-on doing a very large black guy in the butt, and I'm really starting to resent you for it.

Oh, I've missed the pit.
Quote by Tempoe
tell her you want to bang her or you'll tell.

Gold
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
wait.

so are you bothered by them having sex or not?

if you are bothered that they are, talk to jeff. if not, just let it be and act oblivious to it.

although i will submit for the record, jeff is a tool and most likely cant hook up with a girl his own age.

I'm bothered yes. Willing to cause the **** storm of drama, no. In my opinion Layla isn't worth it. She is a cocky, stuck-up prep who think's she's the sh/t. I know she's still 14... but you could imagine why I'm not down for the drama.

And I think you're right about Jeff.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Go for a helicopter ride over a ski-hill?

Seriously. You stay away from SRV's death with your jokes.

Same goes for all the people that give Dimebag crap.
-Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 2