Hey guys I'm new to UG and I got a new hard rock metal solo I've been working on for a while in my profile. Tell me what ya think
I liked a few parts of it, but i would just try to change up the phrasing a bit more 'cos i liked the note selection but it just got a bit monotonous hearing its all palying similarily. One of your runs was played at about 3 different points and would have sounded better if your played a different run instead. So yeah imo it would be much more interesting if you just spiced up your phrases 'cos your playing was pretty clean most of the way through.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Hey thanks for listening. I agree, now that I've listened to it again, that a couple of my runs in this are too similar. I suppose I'll play around and mix it up a little bit. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
It was decent, nothing extraordinary but it was good. I liked the melody line, some of the shredding was good; a few times it sounded like you went out of key or missed a note though. Ultimately it has the makings of a really decent solo if you rearrange some parts.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.