Alright, I'm intending to build a pedalboard. Not as in get pedals, as in build the box myself. Anyway, I know where to get the woods, and because of my dads hobbies I have everything else I need(drill, workbench, goggles, gloves, mechanical screwdriver, wood screws, duct tape, etc.), but I'm not sure where to get the industrial velcro for it. Could someone link me some?

Also, as long as I'm building a pedalboard, can I get a good(and preferably cheap) power supply to throw in?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
as long as the power supplies voltage and positive and negative are right, yes you can.
Do you want like a row of pedals built into one enclosure or a pedal board to put your pedals on?
If its the pedal board to put your pedals on, theres a tutorial in the resorces thread (its stickied)
Or if you want all your pedal in one enclosure i suggest making the enclosure (or buying it) out of Diecast Aluminum.

For the velcro, just any standard roll of velcro works. Tolex the board too, that looks mad
On the power supply; Excellent, but I was more referring to linking me one as I'm pretty much illiterate on the subject of power supplies. ^^;

On what I want it; I just want something so I don't have to go through a bunch of loops and a bunch of strange methods to carry all my stuff to and from band practice and eventual gigs. I think that's a pedalboard to put them on, but I'm not sure.

On the velcro and tolex; Will-do on the velcro. As for the tolex, I like the sound of it. If I can find a local hardware store that sells tolex, will-do.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
yeh you want a pedalboard (thats wat they're called). All you need to do is design it according to wat u like and how many pedals you have. Pretty simple.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Guitar---Bass-Effects-Power-Supplies-Power-Supplies.gc

theres a bunch of stuff from GC, google it for more options
EDIT:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=20018-388-90197&lpage=none
Last edited by halvies at Jan 15, 2009,
Yeah they are real easy to design. If you also wanna make it into a carriable case check this out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8622231&postcount=17

What you wanna make is quite simple, you can make a pedal board like stairs with different levels or you can make a pedal board that has a flat piece of wood with a small bit of wood underneath it so that its on an angle, sort of like this: |\ except with less of an angle
Or to elevate it more off the ground, a small bit of wood at one end and another taller bit of wood underneath at the other end so its on an angle and elevated off the ground for easier access. You could also (if you wanna go all out) get a daisy chain and recess every plug into the pedal board

EDIT: As for the power supply, it matters on what the pedals take. But there usually 12V and the middle is + and the outside is -
Last edited by guitarcam123 at Jan 15, 2009,