Page 1 of 2
i've been punched in the jaw today, i didn't deserve it.
please may i have some sympathy (no cookies, i can't close my jaw as it hurts when i do)
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Hugging thread.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Why were you punched in the face? A detailed summary of the events leading up to the punch would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Marcus von Freedlebreck-Liewenhousen the Third.
Now if this gets sympathy then bloody hell..

For a start, why did the person punch you?

I know some people are douchbags but they dont punch you for no reason unless your on your own in the middle of nowhere and a group of chavs appear with 32hp.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Aurigo
Now if this gets sympathy then bloody hell..

For a start, why did the person punch you?

I know some people are douchbags but they dont punch you for no reason unless your on your own in the middle of nowhere and a group of chavs appear with 32hp.

and you dont have your buster sword with you.
Quote by littleleo88
and you dont have your buster sword with you.
Oh so true

were you actually punched in the face? or were you lunched in the face? i often lunch all over my face, i look very messy after a chocolate sundae. you just can't take me anywhere!!
Last edited by skagitup at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by mcfreaki
i've been punched in the jaw today, i didn't deserve it.
please may i have some sympathy (no cookies, i can't close my jaw as it hurts when i do)

Did you at least punch back?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
if you were punched in the face, then I'm sure someone thought you deserved it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I bet you deserved it. You were probably wearing a My Chemical Romance t shirt or something.
RULE BRITANNIA
omg. you got punched in the face? that's nothing. i always punch my sister in the face. i kick her in the crotch as well and once i shot her with a air rifle. man up you little bitch.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Why were you punched in the face? A detailed summary of the events leading up to the punch would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Marcus von Freedlebreck-Liewenhousen the Third.

Good sir that is one hell of a sign-off.

To TS, here's a warm inter-hug for redemption of this unfortunate situation.

The Pit does not simply hand out sympathy,you need to tell us what happend and we will be the judge.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Mr T. says:

But in all seriousness,
You can have my sympathy..
I got punched in the gut once and that hurt.. Can't imagine what it would feel like if I got it in the face...
Quote by rocking bassist
Inferior human faces, they can't even take a punch nowadays.
The parents took a bash in the face when they were younger, which causes the children of today to bash with each other.

It runs along the line brother.

let me guess... you were being a dick to somebody for no reason and expected him to argue with you, instead you got punched in the face and are completely stunned now. And you live in GB, what'd you expect?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Go into a snowy cold mountain village where you find rhaz algul or whatever his name is. train under him and then escape back to your city to fight crime.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by signedinbloodnz
Go into a snowy cold mountain village where you find rhaz algul or whatever his name is. train under him and then escape back to your city to fight crime.

This. I hear it's popular in the US.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by skagitup
omg. you got punched in the face? that's nothing. i always punch my sister in the face. i kick her in the crotch as well and once i shot her with a air rifle. man up you little bitch.

Legendary.
Quote by Canne
let me guess... you were being a dick to somebody for no reason and expected him to argue with you, instead you got punched in the face and are completely stunned now. And you live in GB, what'd you expect?

Your avatar.
I hope you at least punched the person back...
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Canne

no, actually. the other people in my class were laughing at me for the reason i was already a bit peeved, so i pushed a table and went to walk out, this guy (i'll call him "N") thought i was pushing it at him and pushed it at me, and it hit me in the leg.
obviously, this got me annoyed so i went to give him a really big shouting at and as i approached him he punched me in the jaw

and i didn't get the chance to hit back (besides, I would've regretted it)
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Oh god.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by mcfreaki
no, actually. the other people in my class were laughing at me for the reason i was already a bit peeved, so i pushed a table and went to walk out, this guy (i'll call him "N") thought i was pushing it at him and pushed it at me, and it hit me in the leg.
obviously, this got me annoyed so i went to give him a really big shouting at and as i approached him he punched me in the jaw

and i didn't get the chance to hit back (besides, I would've regretted it)

Don't push tables in the direction of others if you don't wanna fight back. Also, for future reference, most people, if you approach them while shouting in a threatening manner, are going to hit you. Just be happy you didn't get KTFO'ed.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Details sir?

I got punched in the face when i was a junior in high school by another student in my JROTC class (i was 1st lt/company xo and we were doing an inspection and he was like a cpl or sgt) after a small argument about about his uniform. I got pissed afterwards and was gonna take his cap and bring him one that would fit him (hence the argument) and he punched me on the jaw when i went up to him.

Seriously... everyone stopped moving and just stared to see what i did. Meh, i picked up my glasses liked off the blood i had and left him there... Seriously, i hate fighting, and as much as i wanted to kick his ass i don't think it wouldn't have been worth fighting a future dropout who got his teenage gf pregnant... plus i used to talk to her a year before that.

Bottom line: i wanted to kick his ass afterwards but my friends always kept an eye on me (i'm the passive psycho sociopath type; plus he was always with his buddies so a one on one was out of the question). Eventually he came asking for help a week later because he didn't know how to use weapons and i was the rifle team captain.

PS: leave dartguns alone and don't steal corrosive acids from your chemistry class; does that illustrate why my friends watched over me?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 15, 2009,
Haha...so now you've got a sore leg and a sore jaw. Serves you right for trying to be a hard cunt.

Next time sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
If someone punches you... I'm a peaceful guy, but when someone punches you...

You give them ONE HARD blow in thei're face... not just a little punch, I mean like keep pushing your fist towards thei're face even after it has connected.

Basicly, ram them down...
Quote by slayaplaya

You give them ONE HARD blow in thei're face... not just a little punch, I mean like keep pushing your fist towards thei're face even after it has connected.

I think the main mistake the TS made was that he advanced on this person after they'd shoved a table towards him. What would you think if you'd hurt and probabaly humiliated somebody who was now coming towards you yelling and carrying on? I'd be ready to knock them down aswell.

One good rule to remember with fighting. If you are going to hit somebody, hit them HARD so they dont get back up, because if you hit them soft, and they've got a good hook on them and they dont go down...you're in for a world of pain.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124

These cookies are so gooooooooooood! Yum!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I have no sympathy.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I have no sympathy. TS deserved it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Tell it to 4chan
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION