ok my boss ds-2 seems to be dying on me.
Bassically I used to run it off a keyboard power supply but that left (long story) so my dad tried using this other charger thing and it didn't work he said he had to reverse the polarity.I believe it was after that the light started dying.At first I just thought it was the battery running out because it just wouldn't light up fully but now it won't light up at all.I've tried different batteries,different settings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
And if it is stuffed anything I can do to it make it useful in someway would be good.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
yeah it still works but I think the sound quality has detiorated a bit.
The power supply that we tested said 9v on the outside which matched with the pedal 9v but my tested the power supply and discovered it was running at 15v.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
yeah reverse polarity will fry the hell outta most pedals. if it still works then hooray! otherwise unless you are electronically savvy its not worth fixing.
from what i know LEDs don't die uless there's a wiring problem. you might be getting too little power. just get a 9v adaptor. it's 15 bucks.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Boss pedals drain power like a girlfriend drains your bank account.

GEAR:
4 string warwick corvette $$ BO

acustic 200 head & 410 cab