Page 1 of 2
I was just wondering are there any other boosh fans out there and where do you live because I was wondering whether it had yet spread to the US. I live in Singapore and reckon its amazing but that may well be because I am English
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
yeah i'm a huge fan. surely there's a boosh thread on UG??? if there isn't, you should make one!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
It should have died after series 1. That way there would be less annoying people who think they're cool because they heard about The Moon somewhere.
I am sort of a fan

The best one is where Howard says "Wind, you are my only friend..." and the wind whispers "I hate you"
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Jan 15, 2009,
Yeah i love it, saw them live in Glasgow last night
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
cool....yer there was one Boosh thread a while back but it got closed for no real reason so I thourght i'd start it up again
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Not a big Boosh fan myself, i prefer shaved or at least well groomed, unless you're talking about the soon to be former president, then in that case, I can't wait to see him gone.
I ****ing hate the mighty boosh!! And it's not even popular here in Australia, but I watched like 3 skits on youtube and I found it to be absolutely stupid. I actually found it painful to watch!
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Love it, I wanna go see em live. Everyone who has seen it that i've spoken to say its awesome
i love the boosh, im from australia nd we've had it down here for a few yrs now, anybody else scene (spelling??) the ep with the eels song??, u no the one, "eels up inside 'ya, findin' an entrance where they can". lol that made me laugh so hard, classic stuff.
No just... No..
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I flippin love that show
Especially watching howard get continually shutdown throughout the entire show
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by andychalmers102
I ****ing hate the mighty boosh!! And it's not even popular here in Australia, but I watched like 3 skits on youtube and I found it to be absolutely stupid. I actually found it painful to watch!

That's kind of the point. They have a man whose costume consist of being painted green and sellotaping an oversized Polo mint to his eyesocket, after all
Quote by webbtje
It should have died after series 1. That way there would be less annoying people who think they're cool because they heard about The Moon somewhere.

I HATE those people. At least I can take comfort knowing that I liked it before it was cool.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Aca-Daca
look at them shine...

Quote by Josh_crosby
I got a mangina

This is kind of what I was talking about.
Quote by Josh_crosby
I got a mangina

EXACTLY what I hate!

EDIT: ^ Ah, beaten.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
The Mighty Boosh is great. Though there are so many people at my school who say they like the Mighty Boosh, when all they know about it is Old Greg.

I really want to see it live. I've only seen the dvd of the live show. It started off pretty slow but then by the end it was fantastic!
Quote by webbtje
That's kind of the point. They have a man whose costume consist of being painted green and sellotaping an oversized Polo mint to his eyesocket, after all

I know that's the point. I do get stupid comedy (Flight of The Conchords is my favourite show), but stupid only works, if it's stupid in a smart way, if you get what I mean? I mean, I get that there are jokes and, I GET the jokes, but I just don't find them funny in any way. But I guess I do understand why some people find it funny...
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
My friend just received the 3 season box set of the mighty boosh, and we have been watching it a lot! my favorite quote is "Put away those fiery biscuits!!" . by the way we both live in the US
Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
Quote by webbtje

yuppers. However I'll add that the basic production value added to it's charm in the day.
It's big in my town.
Everyone gets called an alabaster retard atleast once.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Bignose
yuppers. However I'll add that the basic production value added to it's charm in the day.

Yeah, it did.

I wish they kept it like series 1. I also loved how the mighty boosh was something you'd only ever discover if you couldn't sleep and put the tv on. Tony Harrison and Saboo are win though, but series 3 was rubbish.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Series 1 > Radio Series > Series 2 > Series 3
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Liam.
I am sort of a fan

The best one is where Howard says "Wind, you are my only friend..." and the wind whispers "I hate you"

Tundra. Series one.

I just pretend series 3 doesn't exist... Keeps me happy.
Quote by rhcp_freak
. I also loved how the mighty boosh was something you'd only ever discover if you couldn't sleep and put the tv on.

or if you are a 14 year old girl who thinks she's totally random, and your friend tells you about a "totally random" series that you watch and begin to quote ****ing constantly. Or if you read NME. Or if you have ears that can pick up the frequencies emitted by film students and indie kids.

That could apply to something like Blue Jam or Jam, which was put on very late at night, early morning, on purpose so people who are tired would watch/listen to it and think "what the ****?" not Mighty Boosh.
Quote by DanRev
or if you are a 14 year old girl who thinks she's totally random, and your friend tells you about a "totally random" series that you watch and begin to quote ****ing constantly. Or if you read NME. Or if you have ears that can pick up the frequencies emitted by film students and indie kids.

That only started happening after series 1.

The radio series is win, on par with series 1 for awesomeness.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I love The Mighty Boosh.
Sadly I live in America....
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
OMFG you NME posers!!! <-- expect this reply from most people round here sadly

myself i love it, i think its best live, like there original stuff. hopefully theyll release a dvd of the current live tour there doing. has anyone seen a sketch show that matt berry and rich fulcher from the boosh did, its called 'Snuff Box' ?
Quote by billie joe 182
OMFG you NME posers!!! <-- expect this reply from most people round here sadly

myself i love it, i think its best live, like there original stuff. hopefully theyll release a dvd of the current live tour there doing. has anyone seen a sketch show that matt berry and rich fulcher from the boosh did, its called 'Snuff Box' ?

I love the Mighty Boosh. I don't care what people say. It may be a magnet for posers and scene kids now, but back when it started it was brilliant. I am proud to say I saw them live.

I've not seen Snuff Box. Is it as good/weird as Unnatural Acts?

Incidentally, it's all about Howard Moon. Julian is the best one. It saddens me to admit that most girls just like it because they think Noel Fielding is fit. Gash.
Quote by dr.hairynuts
I was just wondering are there any other boosh fans out there and where do you live because I was wondering whether it had yet spread to the US. I live in Singapore and reckon its amazing but that may well be because I am English

I'm a massive fan. Went to the live show last December at Manchester Apollo. It was fantastic.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I've met Noel

He has our bands cd

i **** you not

but he's prob thrown it away or something
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Page 1 of 2