Hey, check us out on our myspace page.

Ignotis

it's heavy stuff, some of our songs we dont have recorded (in the process of doing so) are kind of white chapel meets the faceless. Thanatopsis is a rough recording.

thanks for taking the time to give us a look.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
sounds very good, i added you guys on myspace . im really liking those low growls.
thanks a bunch, good to hear you enjoyed it!
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
we just lost one of our vocalists, so anyone in wisconsin lookin to do vox in a band, hit us up.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick