Ok, so far I've heard a couple good songs, and some ok playing...just curious weather anyone here has actually perfected the art of being a smart ass, or are you just a bunch of wannabe's?
TS is on the hooch
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Lolwut?
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
I can play the Kazoo.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
k, what?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Yeah, this isn't actually a guitar forum, it's a place to talk about brown bears in their natural habitat. We just all play guitar too.

Check out the recordings in people's profiles.. Some people are good, some are okay, and some are learning. But it's okay, we all love brown bears.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Last edited by Psalm 150:4 at Jan 15, 2009,
i dont get it
SCHECTER Hellraiser-FR '08 White
SCHECTER Damien-6
VOX AD50VT-XL

Quote by nebiru
Nevermind.. I changed my mind.

Run at the bathroom door screaming like a velociraptor and ram into it fullspeed.

Quote by angusfan16
Well this is just a hole full of fuck.