Page 1 of 2
Ok so today is my birthday, i just turned 17. and right now its 8:20 in the morning where i live and i was supposed to leave at 8. I decided that i kinda deserved to stay home since it's my birthday. Would you guys have done the same thing?

i know it"s not a big deal but my dad is always trying to get me to go to school and he hates it when i miss (which i do a lot), but this morning when i woke up he gave me $140 for my birthday so now i feel really guilty. Should i?
Nope I even have to work on my birthday.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I hated my school so I used any excuse to get out of it. If you have good friends there I see no reason why you shouldn't.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Stfu, grow a pair and go to school like a good boy

EDIT:
d'aaaawwwwwhh, Happy Birthday
Last edited by sam b at Jan 15, 2009,
Why is "the birthday" so special? You traveled out your mother's nether region.
Now that's something to celebrate.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Heh. Well it depends really. Would you rather miss a day with your school friends, laughing about random **** that you wont remember tomorrow? I know I wouldn't miss a day like that.
I'd go to school drunk.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by 0RI0N

society has turned this day into something special. I see what you mean. But if i was going to stay home any other day then why not on this day
Quote by Gates67
**** school

just drop out
best thing ive ever done

i was considering this. When i stayed home 2 days ago i made a thread in the pit about dropping out. The pit convinced me to stay in school...
Quote by FortuneFaded
society has turned this day into something special. I see what you mean. But if i was going to stay home any other day then why not on this day

I blame Jesus.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Id hate to be in school on my birthday, it never happened because my birthdays in august, but stay off, get drunk, have fun
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'd go to school drunk.

Do this, just go ad fundum on half a bottle of vodka.

Quote by FortuneFaded

just go. What the hell are you doing at home that's so important other than screwing your dad over.
Quote by El Gigante
just go. What the hell are you doing at home that's so important other than screwing your dad over.

catching up on sleep. getting high. enjoying not being in school because i hate school and im just counting the days till its over.
Quote by 0RI0N

you wouldnt celebrate being in those regions?
Quote by cegs
you wouldnt celebrate being in those regions?

The celebration never lasts long.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N

ya for me the celebrations over before i even get my pants off.
Quote by 0RI0N

they now have meds that can make that celebration last longer for people like you
I never stay at home when i have a birthday. I go to school, and dont even tell anyone its my birthday, if they dont already know it. And it isnt like i have no friends, its like what we do. Nobody tells you that its his birthday, you just pick it up when someone is congratulating him, or someone who knows tells you.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Ok so today is my birthday, i just turned 17. and right now its 8:20 in the morning where i live and i was supposed to leave at 8. I decided that i kinda deserved to stay home since it's my birthday. Would you guys have done the same thing?

i know it"s not a big deal but my dad is always trying to get me to go to school and he hates it when i miss (which i do a lot), but this morning when i woke up he gave me $140 for my birthday so now i feel really guilty. Should i?

Why are you asking an internet forum?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
We don't have school today because we're getting Arctic Winds here in Southeastern Wisconsin
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by cegs
they now have meds that can make that celebration last longer for people like you

It's the four hour hard on drug.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I don't know how you feel seeing as my birthday is just a day before Christmas so I never have to work/go to school on my birthday.

I'd suggest going to school. I hate staying at home. Not that I love school... I'd rather be at home but if everybody's gone and I'm stuck in bed... well it sucks.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's your birthday, do what you want.

Bedit: Oh yeah and i got you a banana TS. Use it wisely.

Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 15, 2009,
Dude....it's my birthday as well, and im turning 17! thats ****ing weird...but happy b-day to both of us lol
My mate took 6 days off school to play Halo 3.

When I was in school I went on my birthday, last year I wasn't in school so that didn't bother me, and this year hopefully I got the day off, for my 18th.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by angusfan16
It's your birthday, do what you want.

Bedit: Oh yeah and i got you a banana TS. Use it wisely.

dammit, i got him a banana too!
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Page 1 of 2