Hey guys, im pretty sure this is going to be my next amp in 7months time, i'm getting an attenuator for bedroom playing.

My question is, is it as un-reliable as the 333's?

Thanks!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I've heard its hit and miss with them. I want a 6262 so I'm kind of interested to hear the stories (good or bad) about peoples experiences. I'm definitely taking mine into a shop to have it looked over before I play it
Yeah same ha, my local shop charges $30 for restringing.. so i think i'd be paying $200 to get it checked out n all that jazz.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
You're better off looking for a used 5150/6505 then, Mark.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by bucketmark
Yeah same ha, my local shop charges $30 for restringing.. so i think i'd be paying $200 to get it checked out n all that jazz.

$30 for restringing?

I talked to the tech at my local shop; he said $50 shop fee to look it over...if somethings wrong with it he said the price would depend on how long it took to fix it.
5150/6505 go for like $1.8k over here..
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
... at my local guitar shop is costs me only 7 dollars to restring my guitar...

oh and just look over the amp for problems would probably cost nothing except if there was something to repair then it would cost the price of the pieces needed and some time...

the other day i went with my guitar to replace my neck pickup ring and it costed me nothing and same thing for the check up for my amp...

oh and it's maybe because when i have free time during/between my CEGEP classes i always go there to work with them XD!!!

oh and sorry for the bad english XD...
Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome

Quote by IronBird Thor
Dave Mustaine Vs a 30ft tyrannosaurus rex
i think that would be epic
to bad we alrdy know Mustaine will win
Quote by MegadethAddict
... at my local guitar shop is costs me only 7 dollars to restring my guitar...

what are you doing getting a shop to string your guitar?