whenever i turn my laptop on i get an error message 'can't load kernal file' i don't have a clue what this is or how to fix it so any computer savy people that could help me sort it out i need your help, will be greatly appreciated!

Also i did search for a computer thread but couldn't find one, so if there is one i would be very greatful if you pointed me towards it.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
what Operating system is it running? if its windows do you have the windows install disk still? try booting into the cd and repairing the installation
shiit i just found the computer thread, i typed 'compute thread' into the search bar accidently. This may be closed.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
If you've damaged the kernel (how the hell did you manage that on windows?) you'll need to try repairing via a disc as someone above suggested, or format and reinstall.
Quote by rhysm
shiit i just found the computer thread, i typed 'compute thread' into the search bar accidently. This may be closed.

How did you manage to type it accidentally?
Is that like the monkeys with the typewriter doing Shakespeare thing?
Quote by imdeth
I'll suck you off I will!

TS you may delete thread now.

also...
Quote by mdawg24
How did you manage to type it accidentally?
Is that like the monkeys with the typewriter doing Shakespeare thing?

it is quite easy to miss off a letter whilst typing. people are being rather obnoxious on here today