Hi Guys,

Selling a Schecter C-1 Classic in Trans Blue with a hard case, great guitar, I'm just trying to get into something that better suits my playing style.

I'm selling the guitar on eBay, so I don't exactly have an asking price, but the bidding starts at .99 with no reserve! I have 100% positive feedback, so, you can be comfortable about bidding if you choose to.

I've always lurked around here, so this is my first post, but I hope to involve myself more with the community now that I play a lot more.

eBay Link:
Link removed by mod!

Some details on the guitar:
-------------

The C1 Classic is the most outstanding instrument we've ever seen from Schecter.
It's a neck-thru-body guitar with incredible looks and even better components. Its top is an incredible quilted maple on a mahogany body. Its Vine of Life inlay crawls the entire length of the neck. Its humbuckers are some of the most popular Seymour Duncan models in the world - a JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. The neck is maple with a rosewood fingerboard & 24 jumbo frets. Top is all off with a Tone Pros bridge, chrome hardware and Schecter's limited lifetime warranty. All of this makes the Schecter C1 Classic to much to pass up.

The TONEPROS Bridge
TONEPROS feature a couple of nearly invisible setscrews that simply lock the bridge to the mounting posts. The idea is simple, but the benefits are exponential. Solidify your bridge in place like stone, and it will never fall off again! No more worrying about scratching the face of your guitar or readjusting the intonation and action after a simple cleaning or changing of strings. Your guitar will sustain and play in tune like never before. Because our bridges secure solidly in place, your intonation will be much more accurate, and stay that way!
CollapseSpecifications and additional product information

Schecter C1 Classic Electric Guitar Specifications

* Construction: Neck-Thru Body
* Body: Mahogany/Quilt Maple
* Neck: 5 Ply Maple/Walnut
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* Frets: 24 Jumbo
* Scale: 25 1/2 inches
* Inlays: Vine of Life
* Bridge: Tone Pros
* Binding: Creme: Neck/Head
* Tuners: Grover
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickups: Seymore Duncan JB/Jazz
* Electronics: Vol / Tone / 5-way Mega
Quote by marko'd
NO EBAY LINKS FOOL!!

but i'm not gonna report because i am lazy.

Oh, sorry. I read the "read this before you post" thread, and didn't see anything about eBay links. I'll add a price if someone wants to just buy it outright (and I'll end the auction).

Quote by BamRazlled

haha this seems to good to be true and thats probably why i wont bid.

What seems too good to be true? Not only do I have a 100% feedback (and quite a lot of it over the years for someone who isn't a reseller), but any good auction starts at .99, no reserve. Do your research.
Asking price is $450, and I'll cover shipping to the continental United States, if you want to deal outside of eBay. Whatever makes people more comfortable.
what price would it be to buy it outright?
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by jermzxsugarx
what price would it be to buy it outright?

We must have been posting at the same time. See the post above. Thanks!
Quote by Jam3V
We must have been posting at the same time. See the post above. Thanks!

yeah, i want to buy it but i just cant afford it right now
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
haha sorry i just really didnt no how ebay worked, i mean 1 dollar for a really good guitar was to good to be true lol, i would really love that guitar but i dont know if i can afford now, wel have to see
hah, no problem man. Bidding starts at $1, and the auction lasts for 3-7 days. :]
just curious but does that mean that if i bid 100 dollars and that ends up the highest i would get it or you wouldnt sell it for under 450?
Quote by BamRazzled
just curious but does that mean that if i bid 100 dollars and that ends up the highest i would get it or you wouldnt sell it for under 450?

Since there's on reserve, yes, that means I'd have to sell it if the highest bid was $100, but that won't happen.