Ok, heres my problem, im looking for a distortion pedal for my Peavey Bandit 112, because the Lead channel sucks ass and sounds horrible, i also play a silvertone Apocolypse too, hopefully investing in an Epiphone Lucille soon though.

Im looking for something i could get a nice fuzz out of and maybe a nice crunchy tone every now and then, hopefully somethign reasonably priced aswell preferably lower than £100
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
im checking the reviews on that now, it sounds pretty awesome!
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

Like I said in the other post, EHX metal muff or Big Muff. Or try out the EHX English Muff'n with a Ibanez TS-9 in front of it.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
i'd go for the MI audio crunch box too.

and as for the epi lucile... good choice man, good choice.
Big Muff Pi, MI Audio Crunch Box or GI Fuzz.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Dempsey68
i'd go for the MI audio crunch box too.

and as for the epi lucile... good choice man, good choice.

i know, there ****ing beautiful arn't they
Quote by Abunai X

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

I'm in the same situation as him. I want a crystal like distortion(don't know how else to put it) something like Boston or Steve Vai and I saw Vai's Jemini Distortion pedal for $200. Think it's worth it? My amp has a fender twin reverb like clean channel(with the ability to go tweed) and a Plexi sounding gain channel, both with solo boosts innate and I can play from Jazz to pop to oldschool metal but I just want to be able to do very melodic soloes like Vai's love of God or something similar or Boston's Higher Power solo. Around those lines. Any ideas? Budget for pedal should be like $200 tops.

Edit: Sorry for semi hi-jacking the thread, but I guess what they could recommend me could be what you are looking for. If it bothers you, I can delete and make a new thread np. =)
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Last edited by RR787 at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by Birchall17
Like I said in the other post, EHX metal muff or Big Muff. Or try out the EHX English Muff'n with a Ibanez TS-9 in front of it.

Putting a TS infront of solid state is a waste of money man IMO
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's