Page 1 of 3
It's is currently -48°C where I live, and I'm really bored. What could I do to relieve my boredom, preferably something humorous and something I cannot do without the fertility endangering temperatures?

Pat_s1EDIT: It's -30°C without the windchill, and it's warmed up to about -44°C with the windchill now
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jan 15, 2009,
Go outside
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
See if you can pee outside before it freezes and you get a popsiclepenis.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Make snow angels.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Karvid
Go outside

This, and take a piss while you're there

edit:
|
v
Last edited by kevC4 at Jan 15, 2009,
it'll be -50 with windchill, it's -30 here without but around there with it in Winnipeg. It's been an insane week and I have to walk home from school everyday... About 20 to 30 minute walk. It's ok if you don't get blasted with wind.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
yea, basically throw water out the window and see if it freezes before it hits the ground, take a whizz? umm see if you can preserve hamster/cat/dog/pet and thaw it out next year?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
First of all prepare a really hot bath. Then take off your clothes. Then you open the door and you run naked outside for a good 20 seconds. Then you comeback home. Then you look at your self in the mirror and you see your penis in the piteous state ever. Then you say out loud SIZE DOESNT MATTER!!! Then you jump into hot bath and finally you masterbate for a good hour.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
I AM KEWLER THAN YOU.

YES YOU!!!
jack off naked outside (not a joke)

you will never feel so alive again. every moment in your life has lead up to this one.
Last edited by strawberryJAMZ at Jan 15, 2009,
At that temperature i'm guessing there's snow (mightn't be), but if there is build a large wall, bring your amp outside, crank it up to 11 and hit a E5 and see if you can blow it down.
Throw another baby on the fire.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Prank call some deserving people. That always relieves my boredom.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by kewler
First of all prepare a really hot bath. Then take off your clothes. Then you open the door and you run naked outside for a good 20 seconds. Then you comeback home. Then you look at your self in the mirror and you see your penis in the piteous state ever. Then you say out loud SIZE DOESNT MATTER!!! Then you jump into hot bath and finally you masterbate for a good hour.

You've done this before, haven't you?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by kewler

This
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
go outside and lick some metal
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Nexium
Throw another baby on the fire.

That's horrible!
If you're going to put another baby in the fire, at least have the courtesy to PLACE it in!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
take your guitar outside and see how long you can play fast enough so your fingers don't stick to the strings..
I'm. SO. Jealous.
It's like 32 C over here .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ninja.kitty
why the hell do you live in minnesota?

you realize Labrador is in Canada right?

you know what

nevermind
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by CaptainRon
Have you ever been in -40°C and -50°C weather?

I wish . Lowest I've been to was around 0 C.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It's -30F here...(which is -34C). Windchill brings it to -40F (which is also -40C).
You could blow bubbles. I've heard that they freeze and when they pop it sounds like glass breaking.
Quote by Axe Samurai
At that temperature i'm guessing there's snow (mightn't be), but if there is build a large wall, bring your amp outside, crank it up to 11 and hit a E5 and see if you can blow it down.
Yeah there's snow here, but there's a large layer of ice because last weekend we had temperature's of like +6 C, so all the snow that fell was really wet and made this huge layer of ice. Also, I doubt i could do it anyway with a Spider III
Quote by Carswell98
you realize Labrador is in Canada right?

you know what

nevermind

you have made a wise choice.
go outside, spit and see if it freezes before falling down
████████
████████
████████
Quote by kewler

wtf
lick something.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in this stupid sh!t.

-41F with windchill, GOD DAM RIDICULOUS.

I miss Arizona...
Page 1 of 3