Boredom struck me so i decided to cover a song from an old dbz/gt video game for the ps1. Future trunks theme- Hikari No Will Power

its pretty accurate, a little sloppy cuz i dont normally play leads on the higher strings but hey its whatever! c4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_1V0zjHC4k
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this on your profile but I'll repost it here.

Just checked out the hikari no will power cover:

That is bitchin! You rhythym sound is immense! I love the galloping parts.

The lead seems a tad uninspired though. It could use a little vibrato here and there. Try adding delay or reverb to give it a little more life.

I heard an out of tune bend and a missed slide, but other than that your lead was solid. Timing was rock solid.

Overall, good song. Watch your bends and make sure they are in tune. Other than that, nice job. Sweet song dude.
Quote by gunther_sucks
I posted this on your profile but I'll repost it here.

Just checked out the hikari no will power cover:

That is bitchin! You rhythym sound is immense! I love the galloping parts.

The lead seems a tad uninspired though. It could use a little vibrato here and there. Try adding delay or reverb to give it a little more life.

I heard an out of tune bend and a missed slide, but other than that your lead was solid. Timing was rock solid.

Overall, good song. Watch your bends and make sure they are in tune. Other than that, nice job. Sweet song dude.

thanks dude lol that means alot to get some good critz!

Yeah it was like my 50th take and it was the best i could do.. i was actually getting kinda frustrated with it cuz im not alead guitarist lol
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just watching some DBZ earlier this morning!

Great cover.
the bend around 1:30 could use some work. but great job

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.