note: BC Rich bashing will not be tolerated. I like my instrument, so piss off.

Anyways, I'm looking to upgrade the pickups in my Deluxe series warlock[not bronze lol] and i was wondering what some of you would have to say on this topic.

Halp?
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Uhm what sound are you looking for? Do you want actives or passives? Any brand preference?

The deluxe series is a pretty decent guitar,I owned one and can agree with you when you say it needs a pup swap,the stocks just don't do that guitar justice.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I like the stocks but they do classic rock better than metal, Im looking for passives. Obv. I like metal. But this guitar will be used for thrash metal.

BTW, hello fellow NY'er
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Last edited by shredfest116 at Jan 15, 2009,
Seymour Duncans of some kind perhaps Sh6's Or Blackouts
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by shredfest116
I like the stocks but they do classic rock better than metal, Im looking for passives. Obv. I like metal. But this guitar will be used for thrash metal.

BTW, hello fellow NY'er

Hello to you too haha.

Hmmm if you want a trash style pup then something from DiMarzio or SD would be the way to go.Maybe a Super Distortion model (they make several variations of them) or a Duncan distortion would be worth testing out.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Another BC Rich fan! *toasts*

I'd recommend SD Super Distortion or Invaders.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
No invaders. They are muddy. Maybe a JB/'59 combo.
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
bc rich. Sir meerly for the corage of posting this i salute you and wish you luck. I was gonna get a BC but endend up getting a spear sp.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker