jackson are a very accoumplished company, starting with the superstrats in the 80s, ibanez are equally nice, stretching back to the hollow body electroacoustics.

but which is better?

Ibanez have slipknot, dragonforce etc

Jackson have BFMV, Machine head etc.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Sorry but no versus threads,they turn into one giant flame war and accomplish nothing.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

*reported*
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I like jacksons myself.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by aznrockerdude
*reported*

This

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
It's not even a comparison........

Jackson.........Better guitars, more body shapes, a real custom shop, and a better legacy.

THe only thing Ibenez has on top is more economy guitars that are cheap, but who cares about cheap junky guitars anyway.

Ib's are fine to start out and learn on, but once you're ready to buy a nice guitar, you toss the Ibenez in the dumpster and move up to a Jackson USA, ESP, Gibson.

If you're really into cheapies, your opinion is likely different, but for me, if it's not a neckthru quality instrument, who cares.
Jackson KE1F
Jackson KE2
Gibson Gothic Explorer
BC Rich Jr V deluxe

Engl Powerball full stack
Framus Cobra
VHT Pittbull CL50
Quote by Silver-spear94
jackson are a very accoumplished company, starting with the superstrats in the 80s, ibanez are equally nice, stretching back to the hollow body electroacoustics.

but which is better?

Ibanez have slipknot, dragonforce etc

Jackson have BFMV, Machine head etc.

lol, vai, satch, paul gilbert, andy timmons. all these great guitarists and you choose those bands to represent??? and no versus threads
personal preference bla bla bla

and since when does it matter what bands play what brand, in most cases they have a custom model anyway + buying a guitar because a certain band plays with that guitar is just stupid! (yes, I see signature models as the most stupid buy ever)

anyway

don't make threads like this, they suck!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>