Only requirement: anything that's not modern metal/metalcore. And try to avoid Nu-Metal.

Preferably bands in C Standard or lower, I can only think of QOTSA, Kyuss and Spiritual Beggars.

I'm pretty sure some rock bands tune to B Standard or lower, because Fender and Danelectro make a couple of baritone guitars...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 15, 2009,
All that remains
Hellyeah
BLS
Slipknot
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
staind guitarist plays baritone...but dropped to a i think...i don't know
my music....so check it out

www.myspace.com/copperchild
meshuggah, gojira
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
i believe black sabbath did, because of tony iommi's nubbys

a lot of stoner/sludge music tunes low, some to only d but a few bands go to c sometimes
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Edited the first post.
No offense, but Nu-Metal bores me to play on the guitar.
I'm aware that a lot of Doom/Sludge tunes low, I'm just looking for alternatives.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Not sure what In Flames are, but they seem Death Metal to me, and tune down to B, which is very low.

They also do 5 fret string bends on the 24th fret, which is kinda crazy.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Killswitch Engage
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Not sure what In Flames are, but they seem Death Metal to me, and tune down to B, which is very low.

Quote by Sumlover41
Killswitch Engage

Modern metal/metalcore.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Neither Björn or Jesper use 24 fret guitars
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
Neither Björn or Jesper use 24 fret guitars

Tab I say in Total guitar mustve been wrong then.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Morbid Angel Tunes to I believe B
Cryptopsy tunes to B
Nile tunes to A
There are more death metal bands that tune in those keys, i'm just too lazy to look them up
This creature in human form is out of control

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked

R.I.P. Chuck
Quote by Republican Punk
Morbid Angel Tunes to I believe B
Cryptopsy tunes to B
Nile tunes to A
There are more death metal bands that tune in those keys, i'm just too lazy to look them up

They're a bit modern (and metally) for what I want.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Mogwai

take me somwhere nice
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

No.
They don't.
To either comment.

TS: Have you checked the Tunings thread in the metal forum? Not all of it is death metal and it's a pretty full on list. Just check it out anyway.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797585&highlight=tunings
Quote by aznrockerdude
Only requirement: anything that's not modern metal/metalcore. And try to avoid Nu-Metal.

Preferably bands in C Standard or lower, I can only think of QOTSA, Kyuss and Spiritual Beggars.

I'm pretty sure some rock bands tune to B Standard or lower, because Fender and Danelectro make a couple of baritone guitars...

Escape The Fate tune to drop C...they have a few metalcore songs but are mainly considered post-hardcore.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Magero
No.
They don't.
To either comment.

TS: Have you checked the Tunings thread in the metal forum? Not all of it is death metal and it's a pretty full on list. Just check it out anyway.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797585&highlight=tunings

I did, most of the bands that aren't modern metal are either doom or sludge. I know there are some exceptions, but that's what I gathered from the list. Maybe I'm just too lazy to go through all the names...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Sunn o))) are insane, Nearly had heart failure when i saw them.

DEEEEEEEP ANNNND LOOOOOWWWWW
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.