How thick is a wizard ll neck? There isn't any stores around me that carry Ibanez guitars and I was thinking of buying one but before I do I need to know the thickness on the wizard ll neck.
It's thin....smooth as butter IMO
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Pretty damn thin IMO.It's not as thin as the original wizard or the crazy profiles on some of their Japan only models,but it's still thinner than most necks I've played.It's also fairly flat if I remember correctly,I haven't played one in a while though.Overall I'd say they're thinner and flatter than say a Jackson or ESP neck.Some people hate them because they're too thin and flat,but for guitarists like me who have smaller hands they fit like a glove.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

They make a Gibson LP's neck look like a big log. I personally prefer to have something a bit more substantial to hold on to but it is good for small hands and people that like to play really fast.
thin, fast, and flat. my hands are pretty big, and i love it. very easy to play, but takes a little while to get used to.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I find that it's perfectly comfortable for lead-style playing, but I find it uncomfortable for forming chords... at least open chords.
2 types of wizard II, korean and japanese, be specific
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic