ask one of the people in the avatar thread
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
you have to take it to the wizard and hell do it for you, he lives over there *point to emerald city*
yea, just follow that road there and youll get to it in no time.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by elliott FTW
you have to take it to the wizard and hell do it for you, he lives over there *point to emerald city*

Will this wizard charge?
Assuming you already have the clip...upload it to http://www.gifninja.com/

You can also resize/crop the gif on the same site.

If you don't have the video clip, what I usually do is use a screen capture program and select section of the screen that the video I'm watching (on youtube or whatever). Then just capture for as long as I need and shorten it in movie maker if I need to. Publish it and then upload it to gifninja.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Kata Dante
Assuming you already have the clip...upload it to http://www.gifninja.com/

You can also resize/crop the gif on the same site.

If you don't have the video clip, what I usually do is use a screen capture program and select section of the screen that the video I'm watching (on youtube or whatever). Then just capture for as long as I need and shorten it in movie maker if I need to. Publish it and then upload it to gifninja.

Cheers that is a great help
Quote by elliott FTW

I take it you took the yellow brick road? I took the brown dirt path, its much quicker. There's a much larger chance of murder and rape, but nothing a few bullets and a .49 won't fix.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I take it you took the yellow brick road? I took the brown dirt path, its much quicker. There's a much larger chance of murder and rape, but nothing a few bullets and a .49 won't fix.

I heard lorry drivers hang around there looking for prostitutes
Quote by supafunkyone
Will this wizard charge?

slip him so dope, and he'll do it for free. that funky wizard always did like to get a bit freaky...

and a friend of mine got raped and kileld on that brown path, if you look carefully you can see the memorial, its just near that huge field.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Searchbar bull****

You should use that gifninja website.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by elliott FTW
slip him so dope, and he'll do it for free. that funky wizard always did like to get a bit freaky...

and a friend of mine got raped and kileld on that brown path, if you look carefully you can see the memorial, its just near that huge field.

Oh yeah, I saw that. last time I accidentally went to that green lady's house, man, what a MILF.

EDIT: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/31414.jpg
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by supafunkyone
Cheers that is a great help

No problem.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3