W00t! Another amp I'll be GASing for months...

EDIT: I'd love to spend a whole day with it: so many knobs...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 15, 2009,
I want
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Woah...

Looks like the perfect mix between Recto and Mark
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by aznrockerdude
W00t! Another amp I'll be GASing for months...

EDIT: I'd love to spend a whole day with it: so many knobs...

and i'd love to spend a whole night with it, so many orifaces

But really, thats kickass
How'd he get 9 patents on one amp?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I want
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
anybody know the price? if it is mesa, then I would probably have to give my first born as well as my soul to afford it.
I think it's 6k
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I think it's 6k

wat

it's $1999

Maybe, just maybe I'll pick one up used in a year or so, depending on how well it cops low gain. But probably not, I've never been THAT keen on mark high gain tones, good but not for me.

Although this thing almost eclipses the roadking as far as features go holy sheeit
joking, sorry
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
that's a lot of knobs

very nice amp though
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Looks like NASA designed it.

I'll pass.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
Looks like NASA designed it.

I'll pass.

+1
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
I think it's 3299 for Canadians, at least from what I've heard. And it's sure to be way more in Europe.
Quote by Say Ocean
wat

it's $1999

Maybe, just maybe I'll pick one up used in a year or so, depending on how well it cops low gain. But probably not, I've never been THAT keen on mark high gain tones, good but not for me.

Although this thing almost eclipses the roadking as far as features go holy sheeit

YESSSS!!!!!!

Ive been saving up for a powerball and i think i will just settle in for a mark 5.
even if the powerball is used for $1300.

BUT the mark 5 have very complicated controls. it has like 5+ channels. my little brain cant handle such complicated controls.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
YESSSS!!!!!!

Ive been saving up for a powerball and i think i will just settle in for a mark 5.
even if the powerball is used for $1300.

BUT the mark 5 have very complicated controls. it has like 5+ channels. my little brain cant handle such complicated controls.

It's really not that complicated. If you break it down, it's like eq, gain, wattage and voicing for each channel. It just looks like a lot because there are 3 channels.
Seems way too confusing and complex for me... I'm sure it has amazing tone but I would never use 90% of the features on the amp.