does tom morello have a signature guitar? i love soul power and arm the homeless

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

no he doesn't

stop making so damn much threads
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Silver-spear94
does tom morello have a signature guitar? i love soul power and arm the homeless

...unfortunately not a mass produced one.

Seeing as his guitars are all custom made with parts from all over, the only way to get a guitar to those specs is to spend £2000+ on parts and a luthier.

they really should make some Morello Sigs...i'd be first in line
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by Audioslave95

...unfortunately not a mass produced one.

Seeing as his guitars are all custom made with parts from all over, the only way to get a guitar to those specs is to spend £2000+ on parts and a luthier.

they really should make some Morello Sigs...i'd be first in line

Kinda be against his principles tho
Nope. You could just google 'Tom Morello Signature' next time.

Quote by b2spirita

His political stance is that of a 14 year old reading Marx anyway.
Quote by b2spirita

he doesnt hate mass produced stuff.

he uses a Fender Tele for his Drop D songs
in his tricks vids he uses a gibson les paul with a funky paint job.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Audioslave95
he doesnt hate mass produced stuff.

he uses a Fender Tele for his Drop D songs

Sorta,

Hes said:
When you live in a capitalistic society, the currency of the dissemination of information goes through capitalistic channels. Would Noam Chomsky object to his works being sold at Barnes & Noble? No, because that's where people buy their books. We're not interested in preaching to just the converted. It's great to play abandoned squats run by anarchists, but it's also great to be able to reach people with a revolutionary message, people from Granada Hills to Stuttgart.

So while he may not have an issue using it, i cant see him putting his name on one for a company to make money off.

For the OP there is a fender/squier strat that looks very similar to his 'soul power' one, i guess you could get that and paint the words on yourself.
Quote by b2spirita
Sorta,

Hes said:
When you live in a capitalistic societ...so great to be able to reach people with a revolutionary message, people from Granada Hills to Stuttgart.

So while he may not have an issue using it, i cant see him putting his name on one for a company to make money off.

For the OP there is a fender/squier strat that looks very similar to his 'soul power' one, i guess you could get that and paint the words on yourself.

Koo, never knew about that

and are you thinkin of the John5 tele? pickup change and some tippex and...TADA! INSTANT MORELLO

There is a similarity there come to think of it.

Also, TS many of his are chosen because they have various quirks and defects that make them one of a kind, so you are probably best off DIY ing it if you really want one.
who would want tom's sig anyway common, btw rage is coming to jersey which could be semi-exciting
My Gig Weapons
50th Anniversary American Strat
Hagstrom Viking Semi-Hollow
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Boss GT-10
I don't like signature guitars. Makes you seem like ur that players bitch and that your limited to them. Make your guitar your own.
im customing my USA strat, and i dont know any other people who play Ibanez RG420EG

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ