Im playing a squier standard but i have like a 15 watt amp thats terrible(no real brand name) anyone selling(budget is like 75$)
The Vypyr is better if you ask me. My friend's Spider is too noisy and the clean channel is unusable (feeds back at any volume, at any setting past 5 like nothing - not the good kind of feedback either). The Vypyr also models more amps and effects, I think.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jan 17, 2009,
Don't get the spider PLEASE!

The vypyr is a extremely good amp for the money and it has way more feature than the spider anyway!
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
Quote by Raijouta
The Vypyr is better if you ask me. My friend's Spider is too noisy and the clean channel is unusable (feeds back at any volume, at any setting past 5 like nothing - not the good kind of feedback either). The Vypyr also models more amps and effects, I think.

I had a Spider III and before I sold it to a friend it made no feedback even on 10 on all the channels. I'd still probably take the Vypyr over the Spider III though.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.