i just got an old digitech reverberator for 10$ the other day at a pawn shop and i really didnt know anything about it but it was another pedal for ten bucks so i picked it up

the problem it turns on and switches all the modes but the is no sound coming out of it

but when hook it up to the output i get the noise when you pull the cord out

i think the problem is coming from the input because when it goes to the tuner mode it does even show anything is being processed and there is no noise at all

is there any one who has some information about the pedal or a site

maybe some electronic knowledge that might help

or should it just save time and money to get rid off it even if i can
IF ANY BODY KNOWS ANY OF THE UPGRADES DONE TO MICK MARS GUITARS OR AMPS PLEASE PM ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK "DRINK A LOT"
IF YOU'RE GONNA SMOKE "SMOKE MORE"
IF YOU WANT TO DIE "JUST DO IT NOW"
You mean the XP400? I think they take a weird power supply, so make sure yours matches. And also make sure your signal is going into the input and out of the output.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
oh yeah i got the right power supply it turns and all that all the lights work and stuff but it just doesnt make any noise

and yes its the xp400
IF ANY BODY KNOWS ANY OF THE UPGRADES DONE TO MICK MARS GUITARS OR AMPS PLEASE PM ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK "DRINK A LOT"
IF YOU'RE GONNA SMOKE "SMOKE MORE"
IF YOU WANT TO DIE "JUST DO IT NOW"
Quote by MOTLEYdrummer
oh yeah i got the right power supply it turns and all that all the lights work and stuff but it just doesnt make any noise

and yes its the xp400

It could be a problem with the input/output jack. You should make sure the footpedal part is all the way forward and you have a preset clearly chosen. Does your guitar's original signal go through, and the pedal doesn't affect it? Or is it that you can't hear anything at all?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com