ok well i have a lump on the right side of my throat it isnt big, it doesnt hurt, its just annoying, and my other side is normal, i think its my tonsil but i have no idea what they look like, and i had a cold last week, any idea whats the problem?
Most likely your tonsils are swollen.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Sounds like you found your third nipple.

My guess is that the cold weather finally showed itself to you.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You have cancer.

Sorry.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
hm ok, is that anything serious?? and i was out snowblowing the driveway earlier..... so that could prolly be the problem?
Swollen lymph node.

The pit is not a doctor.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
The swelling should go away in a few days, if its tonsils which it sounds like.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Swollen lymph nodes?

It's a fairly common symptom, right?

EDIT: crap, beaten twice.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Likely your lymph node, I had the same thing, turned out it was the start of mono.
Just draw a happy face on it with a sharpie and tell people it's your parasitic twin.
That is weird. I'd just get it checked out, as someone said, the pit is not a doctor, haha.
Quote by Devopast
Swollen lymph node.

The pit is not a doctor.

It is a swollen lymph node, I had the same thing on the right side of my neck, went in to see the doctor and that's what it was.

Though you may want to get it checked out as it can lead to other problems.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Trefellin
Just draw a happy face on it with a sharpie and tell people it's your parasitic twin.

That's what she said.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
A secondary penis perhaps?

It might come in handy someday who knows?

Anyway, granted that you have come to ask the all-knowing pit...we are not doctors, so anything we say...we can not be held responsible for.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by Trefellin

^
It'll give the bump a real purpose.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
hmm.. Swollen lymph node never heard of that

It'll go away once you clear up your cold. Mine got swollen hardcore when I got a bad ear infection a couple years ago.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
hm alright, ill see my doctor, and i wish it was a 2nd penis... that would be nice...
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
ok seriously not funny.... it just showed up today...

This is not your family's doctor's office - why would you bother asking that here?

If you're seriously worried and joking is 'not funny,' then get yourself to a doctor. You shouldn't have expected anything else from the pit. Use your head.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
the pit is an amazing doctor
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
yeah... you can ask nicely, you can say you're looking for a serious opinion, and you can make it sound like you're dying, but when all's said and done, the Pit will make you wish internet memes never existed.

doctor time.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by Devopast
Swollen lymph node.

The pit is not a doctor.

This is what it is, and I guess the pit is your doctor. Nothing to worry about, they usually swell up when you're sick.
why are you asking a bunch of insecure 15yr olds about a potentially dangerous lump?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
might be a gland maybe (i hope im talking about the right thing)

i had a lump behing my ear that waslike that. i went to the doctors and he says sometime you get them when you have a cold
Last edited by n to the k at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
well the pit loves me so i never read the rules, and i havnt got banned yet

The Pit loves you? The Pit shows affection to no one! (Maybe Kensai.) And besides I've never seen you before.

And furthermore, like it's been said already...

THE PIT ISN'T A FUCKING DOCTOR! If your actually concerned about it, get your parents to take you to go see one.
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jan 15, 2009,
I didn't read all of the above but I think it''s the tonsils because I know a guy that had the same problem and he got his tonsils removed
my doctor has been called antibotics are on the way, so i guess that ends this thread
i gtfo'd so lol, no pics, i dont want u people to see my mouth... that would be wierd..
its you undeveloped twin.
see you can even see the teeth lol

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.