Page 1 of 2
My friend Mike is out there. He's as dumb as **** in every subject yet he can finish a math test in twenty minutes and get nearly all of it right (he loses marks for laziness ).
One time in social studies, our teacher asked us how many seats were in the federal government (Canada) and he starts counting the seats in the class.
Our math teacher once said that he's so lazy, if he was freezing to death, he would forget to shiver :P
What about you guys, any dumbass friends?
How is your buddy really stupid then? I think some of my friends are stupid at certain things, but I think I am stupid sometimes also. Everyone is differant in differant topics, you'll have to get used to it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Me and my friends are pretty much all the same. Same personality's and humor. As for being stupid, I dont think so. :P
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I think the real question is, how many of you have friends that are just so Stupid, that they could even be considered smart at being stupid
Stranger Danger ! What? Huh? Do i Know you? I Don't Talk To Strangers.
My friends aren't really dumb, just no one really gets us.
Yet all 4 of us still pull the most poon in our grade.

One time my friend henrik forgot to chew a dorrito so he just swallowed it whole. None the less, it got stuck in his throat and he had to wait 20 minutes of excruciating pain for it to melt down his throat since we had no water with us.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by DarkSound
I think the real question is, how many of you have friends that are just so Stupid, that they could even be considered smart at being stupid

I know a kid like that, and he does it to get attention. He doesn't realize that nobody likes hanging out with someone that dumbs themselves down for entertainment purposes. Girls find it funny at first but they quickly turn the other way and run also.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

maybe you're friends aren't stupid, just acting stupid for some comical reason?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I know one girl that spells exactly 'ezackalee'. She's 16 and has unprotected sex too. I think that trumps all of your friends.
TRANSFORMICE

My friend Splashed is out there. He's dumb as poop in a lot of subjects. He can't even finish a math test in twenty minutes, nor can he get any of them right (he gains points for "adorable" dedication ).
One time in social studies, our teacher asked us how many seats were in our classroom (in Canada) and I start counting the seats but Splashed thought that she asked about the federal government.
Our math teacher once said that he's so motivated that if he was freezing to death, he would motivate himself to die :P
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Well my Welsh teacher quoted on my report "So laid back he's nearly horizontal." .
You.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Did the math test consist of 2+2? if it did i wouldn't envy him.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Karvid
My friend Splashed is out there. He's dumb as poop in a lot of subjects. He can't even finish a math test in twenty minutes, nor can he get any of them right (he gains points for "adorable" dedication ).
One time in social studies, our teacher asked us how many seats were in our classroom (in Canada) and I start counting the seats but Splashed thought that she asked about the federal government.
Our math teacher once said that he's so motivated that if he was freezing to death, he would motivate himself to die :P

Fail.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Not a friend as such, but in class this girl was talking to the teacher about the classroom (we had to write down ideas and themes linked to this thing which I can't remember) and the conversation went something like this...

Teacher - Ok just write down several ideas and themes
(a few mins later)
Girl - Miss I can't think of several ideas
Teacher - Well how many ideas have you got so far?
Girl - Five
Teacher - Thats several, that will do
Girl - Really? but I thought several meant seven or more

Needless to say I cringed and slowly rest my head in my arms for the rest of the lesson
I have a friend who always got A's on absolutely everything but she was completely blonde (literally too) - I asked her (knowing full well she wouldn't know) in second year what people from Denmark were called.

'Denmarkiens' was the hilarious answer...

I reminded her of it about 4 years later and again, asked her the question.

She said "well, I know now it's not Denmarkiens! Um...is it the Dutch?"

-_-
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by LankeyDwarf
Well my Welsh teacher quoted on my report "So laid back he's nearly horizontal." .

Quote by buddha

One time I convinced one of my friends that the sun was black, and the light was only orangey because of the Doppler Effect
Quote by crazykid3000
Not a friend as such, but in class this girl was talking to the teacher about the classroom (we had to write down ideas and themes linked to this thing which I can't remember) and the conversation went something like this...

Teacher - Ok just write down several ideas and themes
(a few mins later)
Girl - Miss I can't think of several ideas
Teacher - Well how many ideas have you got so far?
Girl - Five
Teacher - Thats several, that will do
Girl - Really? but I thought several meant seven or more

Needless to say I cringed and slowly rest my head in my arms for the rest of the lesson

Okay she's just retarded...She didn't chose to be retarded. Do black people choose to be black, are they ashamed of it? So what's a big deal of. Leave her alone. Bad attempt at qualifing her as stupid.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
I AM KEWLER THAN YOU.

YES YOU!!!
Quote by Jericho114
How is your buddy really stupid then? I think some of my friends are stupid at certain things, but I think I am stupid sometimes also. Everyone is differant in differant topics, you'll have to get used to it.

You mean like English, perhaps?
A mate of mine is always coming out with cracking stupid lines. His most famous was "Did you know that 1 in 9 planes crash?". And more recently he said "A wheel isn't a wheel unless it's on the ground" so I replied "what is it when it isn't on the ground then" and he said something along the lines of "a big circular thing" then thinking quickly I said "Ok, but what about a steering wheel, or a catherine wheel, or a ferris wheel" he started to look a bit confused so I patted him on the back and said "Nevermind".

Thank god he can play guitar otherwise I'd fear for his future lol........saying that he does think the Marshall MG series is amazing.

EDIT: Just remembered another person. A girl that I don't know all that well but went out with my mate apparently once said, infront of a load of his friends "The sun is the moon at night, and the moon is the sun in the day". Meaning she thought that the 2 were same thing. She is about as blonde as you can get (both hair colour and intelligence) and it was no surprise when only a short time later my mate dumped her.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Last edited by SurfinWithSatch at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by kewler
Okay she's just retarded...She didn't chose to be retarded. Do black people choose to be black, are they ashamed of it? So what's a big deal of. Leave her alone. Bad attempt at qualifing her as stupid.

Uhm... That DOES qualify her as stupid...

You're the retard here buddy.
Quote by buddha

Quote by AceOfBlades
You mean like English, perhaps?

What?
Quote by red18420

Quote by kewler

Assuming you mean that in the context of a mental handicap...no she isnt 'retarded', just plain stupid to be brutally honest lol
when people say stupid things like "whats a bird" I almost jump across the room and kill them.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jericho114
What?

I was jokingly highlighting a bit of poor grammar and the bad spelling of the word 'different' twice
please, don't be offended though, I was just joking
I have more friends that are completely stupid than I do those that are smart ...im cool with it though..makes me feel smart.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by AceOfBlades
I was jokingly highlighting a bit of poor grammar and the bad spelling of the word 'different' twice
please, don't be offended though, I was just joking

I am not offended but you highlighted the part where I said my friends were stupid at certain things, then you pointed out my spelling errors... To make sense you should have at least bolded the part where I said I am stupid at certain things.
Quote by red18420

Yeah I have a friend whom I sometimes seriously think is a retard. Just the small things. Like how he act, and what he says. And his ignorance to the simplest things. Sometimes I just want to punch him in the face!

But it's no biggie.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Yeah. Me.

And all of my friends.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Not really my friend, but my sister-in-law is about as dumb as it gets. After she got a job at a Mexican restaurant, she was totally shocked to find out that using different kinds of peppers and different ingredients in salsa makes it taste different.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Not stupid friends, but I have some very ditzy friends who have their moments...

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance