What's some good food for supper? Since it's my birthday, my moms was like "Ayo, what you want for supper?" It's gotta be something she can pick up at the store cause she's on her way home from work.

Go!
well im guessing it should be your favorite food to have? not a bunch of strangers favorite foods
Well, I don't really have a favorite food where I'm just like "Whoa, that's my favorite food!"

I like to expand the horizons of taste mayneeee.
Poontang-pie?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by zchavez09
well im guessing it should be your favorite food to have? not a bunch of strangers favorite foods

this.

But seriously you should a Chinese. Duck in Blackbean sauce FTW!!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Nims
Thai food is ****ing awesome.

Thai Garden‎

280 Main St
Woonsocket, RI 02895
(401) 765-7010

:-)

...your stalker skills are showing a bit too much for my comfort.

And no, my name is not Ayo, I was using ayo as a combination of slang terms, "ay" and "yo".

And I'm thinking some Asiatic food. I usually have sushi or some other kind of fish, but I'm thinking about going with some General Tao's chicken or possibly orange chicken? I don't know, but I want chicken.
Quote by guitarkid2113
...your stalker skills are showing a bit too much for my comfort.

And no, my name is not Ayo, I was using ayo as a combination of slang terms, "ay" and "yo".

And I'm thinking some Asiatic food. I usually have sushi or some other kind of fish, but I'm thinking about going with some General Tao's chicken or possibly orange chicken? I don't know, but I want chicken.

1. Click profile
2. Copy loc
3. Google maps
4. Paste loc
5. Search "thai food"
6. Post here

Took like 3 seconds dude. It's called Google-Fu

But seriously Thai food is amazing, if you want chicken, get "Pad Thai" it usually comes with chicken. It's delicious.

Also, I went to school in Worcester, MA but a few friends were from Cumberland. So I've been to your hood a few times.

p.s. Happy Birthday!
Get some Za.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Korean. nom nom.
And happy birthday.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Chicken Wing Stromboli.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Your a hungry man, so you'll need the goods. Request one of everything.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Nims
Thai food is ****ing awesome.

Thai Garden‎

280 Main St
Woonsocket, RI 02895
(401) 765-7010

:-)

Well, thanks for all the suggestion... and I was just poking a bit of fun Nims. I've been to Worcester and I know some people from Cumberland. That's pretty cool seeing people from around my neighborhood.

And yes, I can only have supper tonight.

I went to Panera Bread had an Italian combo on asiago bread, with some broccoli cheddar soup with a Greek salad. Twas actually pretty good.