So they have mini horses and such, but would it be possible to have a mini tiger? Genetically modify a tiger? Discuss how awesome miniature animals could be.

This is about the size the tiger should stay at : http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/videos.html?id=999616846 (starts at about 2 min)
Last edited by Erik_Aero at Jan 15, 2009,
I would want a mini chihuahua, big as a mouse.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
They have all kinds of miniature wild cats.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
A mini Tiger would be awesome, only if they could get it to not look like a normal household cat but a real tiger. Also mini bears would be cool. It would be funny if someone could figure it out and open up a mini-zoo.
Gear
Black Bessie (Strat Copy)
Home Made Amp
Digitech RP150
I think what you're looking for is a so-called "cat".

Now seriously, I have no idea. But I think being big and dangerous are two of the more important characteristics that define a tiger - meaning that a small one wouldn't be much of a tiger anymore.
1. Find a small male and a small female tiger.
2. Play Barry White music until they get to business.
3. Repeat with all filial generations.
4. Name the finished product Hobbes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Yeah not really like cat sized though, if you look at the clip the tiger is a baby, but it's about as big as like a golden retriever. So it' less likely of ripping your face off.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Yeah not really like cat sized though, if you look at the clip the tiger is a baby, but it's about as big as like a golden retriever. So it' less likely of ripping your face off.

it'll aim for your balls now .. now thats an improvement no ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------