This has been one of my favorite bands for a long time now. They unfortunately only released one album before disbanding, Eroded Thoughts. If you don't like them then I suggest you reach into your pants and feel around and do 2 things....

1-Call a doctor
2-Get back to the kitchen

http://www.myspace.com/morgueus

Discuss
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'll listen to em on the weekend, I still have to install the plugins I need to stream from myspace and I have to go out in 3 minutes..
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
they've got a few solid songs. Defiantly worth listening to. Not a huge fan of the vocals.
This band is sick.

EDIT: this is oustanding!

Thank you for again showing my something awesome.

Bought from ebay.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Last edited by linfield4466 at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Not my style.

Lol. Why did you post just to say that?

By the way, great band nebiru, thanks
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

where can you get their album? I doubt any music store has it. Torrents maybe?
Quote by fowles06
where can you get their album? I doubt any music store has it. Torrents maybe?

Blogsearch.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Go to blogsearch.google.com

type in Morgue - album (ie, whatever there album is)

I've had this album for years, I think I've listened to it 5 times total. It's good, but a little dry sounding for my tastes.
Quote by Martel
I've had this album for years, I think I've listened to it 5 times total. It's good, but a little dry sounding for my tastes.

Production might not be great, but what an ambitious and musically rewarding CD.
I can't find anything wrong with Eroded Thoughts, everything is spot on.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Quote by linfield4466
I can't find anything wrong with Eroded Thoughts, everything is spot on.

The distortion is generic, and the production boxy, but the value of music is never in the production.
I'm not at all ever one to complain about bad production, nor am I one to boast about good production. But the riffs, vocals, drums, and variation throughout the album is just incredible. Perfect amount of riffs, leads, brutallity and melody.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Tremendous band, but, like a lot of similar vintage Chicago death metal, it was definitely hampered by stiff production and poor label promotion (by Grind Core, who similarly hampered the equally excellent Cianide).