Hey all,

thought I would open up the floor for anyone to offer me any guitars for sale.
I'm currently in the market for something to replace my fading epi les paul as my main guitar.

My budget is about £400. I'm open to most things really. My ideal would be a Dean V or something similar probs but like I said I'm open to loads. Les pauls, SG's, V's, explorers, strats/teles (so long as they have some kind of beefier-than-standard pickups). Hard case would be great but not essential. Open to any finish but I've a hankering for something white

My music style is hard/classic rock, bit of metal but nothing stupid, some blues but love having good cleans available too.
My current gear is an epiphone les paul standard- ibanez weeping demon- boss super
chorus and Marshall dsl 100 into a marshall jcm800 lead cab.
I have a HX metal muff with top boost, a pretty beat up jim dunlop wah, a cheap acoustic and various other bits i can throw in to sweeten a deal should they be needed/wanted.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to your offers!!!
Epiphone SG - cherry red, reissue not being sold/made anymore ?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I'll sell you a Fender Squier Affinity Strat for £100
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Have an Ibanez ARX series guitar. it's one of the discontinued models.
been meaning to phone up ibanez and find out exactly what it is.

Payed for £275 for it, would come with gigbag, straplocks and strap. Nice guitar.
£240 posted.
o - and ive refinished a kelly in natural. not a profesional job, it has 1 or 2 slightly visible runs. ive not put any pickups back in yet - just wanted to get the strings on quicky, so i could leave it that way and you could put in your own electronics, or i'll put the original duncan designed pickups in. alternatively i have an irongear hot slag i could put in for you.

prices varying on what you'd want me to do about electronics, but for the no electronics set up - 190 sounds fair to me for a ke3.

i probably want 220 for it with original electronics back in, or 250 with the irongear pickup.

it has a hard gator case with a lot of dings. still does what its meant to tho. nice and plush on the inside
Epiphone Les Paul Custom in Alpine White interest you?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
perhaps.....is it stock? Been upgraded anyhow?
What kind of condition? hardcase? pics?
What you want for it?
pm metallica_death
he is trying to sell his LTD EX 400 if that interests you!!
bloody quality guitar..in white also
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
I have a epiphone 335/5102 from 1970, so 39 years old, £450 including shipping,or part ex fro soemthing else and some cash
Quote by stereohigh
I have a epiphone 335/5102 from 1970, so 39 years old, £450 including shipping,or part ex fro soemthing else and some cash

No thanks mate, not the kind of thing I'm after.
But good luck with it!
Quote by jake_the_pake
perhaps.....is it stock? Been upgraded anyhow?
What kind of condition? hardcase? pics?
What you want for it?

Yeah it's completely stock. It's in excellent condition as it has hardly been used. Gibson hardcase included. I'll try and get some pics up!
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Im selling a
Quote by metalaxxeman
Epiphone SG - cherry red, reissue not being sold/made anymore ?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker