Cancelled. Read my post on page two.

Test 1 = LP
Test 2 = RG
Last edited by Slash42x at Jan 15, 2009,
i'd guess test number 1 was the les paul?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
#1 Was the Ibanez, #2 was the LP?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
lol everyone's against me...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I reckon #2 is the les paul, it sounds a bit warmer and less "metal" if you know what i mean
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
1 ibanez. 2 lp
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Im going to go with #1 Les paul #2 Ibanez Rg.
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
Ok, I've decided I'll let in 25 guesses, then I'll move on to the next part, which I'll let in 10 people. I'll do the next one (say it aint so, by weezer, guitars only) thru my valve jr. with a light OD from my CM-2 pedal.

As of this post, there are ten guesses.
Test two sounds a little more mellow so I'll say that's the Les Paul.

Though both clips sound like Crate amp to me, the recording quality and equipment used in the tests isn't good enough to capture the different sounds of the guitars.
Quote by TimmyPage06
Test two sounds a little more mellow so I'll say that's the Les Paul.

Though both clips sound like Crate amp to me, the recording quality and equipment used in the tests isn't good enough to capture the different sounds of the guitars.

Then for the next one, I'll record Say It Aint So, by Weezer. It has clean, and distorted parts. I will record only guitar.
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a comparison with just a light OD.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a comparison with just a light OD.

I'll do the next one (say it aint so, by weezer, guitars only) thru my valve jr. with a light OD from my CM-2 pedal. I will let in 10 people.

So, once we have 25 total guesses, I'll say whos right and what the anwer is, then I'll do the say it aint so recordings, with 10 guesses allowed.
I would have said the LP was #1 and the RG was #2.

Though as others have said, both ultimately sound like any old heavy-bodied humbucker-equipped guitar through a random SS amp with an unpleasant level of artificial distortion masking everything.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
#2 = Les Paul
#1 = Ibanez

I'm fairly sure that's correct, if you say it's the exact same thing with no altercations asides from different guitars. The second sounds more bassy, warm and very slightly less crunchy. #1 is slightly harsher, and crunchier.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
9 more guesses and say it aint so will be posted, from an epi valve jr with a light OD from a hardwire cm-2 pedal.
1 in ibanez 2 is les paul
Quote by blackenedktulu
I Don't Really Know But Capitalising The First Letter In Every Word Is Really Annoying.

As For Me I Like To Play My Own Songs, As I Am Not Into Show Boating.
Meh. I fail. this is more work than I thought it'd be, so I truly apologize on my own for making promises I couldn't keep. I didnt realize itd end up quite this big and then I kept thinking of more.

Test 1 is the Les Paul, and Test 2 is the RG. I really didn't think into this too m uch.
Quote by Slash42x
Meh. I fail. this is more work than I thought it'd be, so I truly apologize on my own for making promises I couldn't keep. I didnt realize itd end up quite this big and then I kept thinking of more.

Test 1 is the Les Paul, and Test 2 is the RG. I really didn't think into this too m uch.

Oh well.

Can I have moniez now?
Quote by Slash42x

you prick wtf

jk